Saw 5 Doctors with Different Advice. Help?

You would be fine to start every 3.5 days at 50 mg. It is probably not enough, but it will give you something to work from. Do not take the AI unless you run into problems and have to. It’s best to avoid the AI, you want the fewest different things possible in your system. On that note, I would not take the HCG at first either. Get your dose right and then worry about HCG. The more new things you try at once, the harder it is to dial in.

1 Like

Thanks for everything guys. Really… I lost a lot of your time but I know at least what to do from here on. Will try to contact Defy Medicals. Hope thay will say yes to helping me :frowning:
If anyone knows another telemedicine platform, please let me know.

Google “World Link Medical”. There is a directory of doctors there trained by Dr Neal Rouzier.

I went to their site but see nothing on who to contact. It seems the site has been made for people who want to obtain medical cetificates. Could you help me with that?

When you are on the home page, click on the link at the top center that says “Find providers”

1 Like

Click on the “Contact US” instead of the top option.

1 Like

Contacted both World Link Medical and Defy. Hope one of them writes back. Thanks a ton guys.

I would just call them and speak to them directly.

Yeah, that’s what I thought at first but could not get ahold of them. When I dial and press 3 for new patients it always says that their stuff is taking care of other patients. Would try again later.

I actually got a hold of them but there is noone in the Administration department for new customers so they want me to call on Monday morning. That was with Defy. With WorldLinkMedical they do not work at all during weekends. :frowning:

Not uncommon on a Saturday… They’ve always been quick to respond to me during the week though, so you should be able to get something going on Monday.

Hey guys. A little update. Just finished my over the phone consultation with Defy. So my protocol looks like that:

• 80mg Test E E3.5D
  • 400IU HCG E3.5D
  • NO AI

What do you guys think?
Also my next question is where do you guys get your bacteriostatic water in Europe? The irony - all meds are over the counter but no Bac Water. I ordered with AndroUsa and the BW came. One vial is only 12.95$ but the damn postage to Europe is 25$. :frowning:

Did you try Amazon?

I noticed your estrogen is on the bottom end, meaning you could handle a high Test dosage since Free T is in the basement. You may need less T when all is said and done. TRT is about trial and error to see what works.