Saving Your Testicles?

So I started my FIRST test C 500mg/week cycle yesterday. The injection went smooth into the Gluteal region. No pain or soreness at all. So since reading these threads its seems that my balls should shrink during the cycle then return to normal after PCT?

Is there anyway to prevent this “shrinkage”?

Yes.

We’re no strangers to shrinkage…

Yes there is a way to save my balls form shrinkage? How?

I sent it through private message.

Retailboy or cron391 could you forward the advice to me as well?

Thanks

I thought this said Shaving Your Testicles.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
I thought this said Shaving Your Testicles.[/quote]

no homo

HCG use can keep ‘the boys’ from shrinking.

^^what he said^^

[quote]retailboy wrote:
I sent it through private message.[/quote]

your avatar pisses me off.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
retailboy wrote:

your avatar pisses me off.[/quote]

Don’t you admire photoshopped arms?

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
retailboy wrote:

Don’t you admire photoshopped arms?[/quote]

Wait what…did I miss something…his arms dont look photshopped to me but I could be wrong. Is it offensive b/c of the T-Nation shirt? I mean dude looks like he is in pretty good shape…

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
Dylanj wrote:
retailboy wrote:

Don’t you admire photoshopped arms?

Wait what…did I miss something…his arms dont look photshopped to me but I could be wrong. Is it offensive b/c of the T-Nation shirt? I mean dude looks like he is in pretty good shape…[/quote]

It’s a picture that another poster put up. That’s not retailboy, no idea what retailboy looks like but that is definately a different poster.
The arm and traps are fake lol.
Anyone know where the pic is originally from, for Cron’s education?

[quote]retailboy wrote:
I sent it through private message.[/quote]

I wouldn’t listen to anyone that photoshops themselves to look bigger… And the pic is named “mearm1111.” Fucking hilarious.

A man was having horrible lower abdominal pain and went to see his doctor. The doctor did a physical exam, ultrasound, and even and MRI but could not figure out what it was.

he told the man, all we could do now is exploratory surgery and look if there is something the other tests missed. And if there is, we can take care of it right there. The man agrees.

He wakes up after the surgery and the doctor is standing at the foot of his bed looking concerned. The man says, Oh doctor - how did the surgery go.

The doctor replies, well I have good news and bad news. The man says, give me the good news first - I feel so bad I need it to cheer me up.

The doctor says, well we were able to save your tsticles.

The man says, Oh that is great - whats the bad news.

The doctor says, They are in a little jar under your pillow

LOL @ Zack

David had just came out of a long surgery. One day nurse Peters came into see how he was. ‘Nurse’, he said ‘can you tell me if my testies are black’. The nurse looks at him very oddly & concerned. ‘I’m don’t think that’s part of my job!’ she confidently says.

David, feeling very frustrated at this, once again says ‘please, nurse, can you tell me if my testies are black!’. So Nurse Peters pulls up the bed sheet, David’s robe & see’s that everything looks normal. She tucks the sheets back in & says ‘I’m happy to say that your testicles look fine’.

David, took off his oxygen mask & says "thank you nurse, can you please see if my tests are back yet’

A little bit late to be asking this question.

Use a razor?

Oh, I see the title clearly now.

Use a razor?