Saving Our Economy

Great special on fox news. A must watch.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Great special on fox news. A must watch.[/quote]

YEP!!! very good indeed!!! Too bad the Mccain campaign can’t bring themselves to do this. I’ll be recording it next time it’s on. Should be later tonight.

EDIT: Just set the TV computer for 2 am.

An unbiased special with no slant I’m sure!

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
An unbiased special with no slant I’m sure![/quote]

Why don’t you watch it and point out any inconsistancies? Just a warning, it may require paying attention and exercising those dormant comprehension receptors.

It’s Fox News, I’m really doubting it’s not riddled with bias.

Anyway, I don’t think my satellite plan has Fox News, it’s improved my life not being able to view the retarded drivel that spills forth from that joke of a news network.

It only took you one post to resort to a personal attack when all I did was point out Fox’s bias. Fuck you Dhickey.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

Anyway, I don’t think my satellite plan has Fox News, it’s improved my life not being able to view the retarded drivel that spills forth from that joke of a news network.

It only took you one post to resort to a personal attack when all I did was point out Fox’s bias. Fuck you Dhickey.[/quote]

Sooo…you’re not going to watch it? Why even post if you’re not going to actually watch it and comment? That shows real brains. Oh, and thanks for pointing out fox’s bias with not one example or any point in particular. I would say contributor of the year is in the bag.

Obviously watching it would be difficult considering I don’t get Fox News.

I just like to bash Fox whenever possible, especially when people make threads dedicated to a special they’ve done. I mean seriously, no one really considers Fox News a credible source of information, do they?

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

I just like to bash Fox whenever possible, especially when people make threads dedicated to a special they’ve done. I mean seriously, no one really considers Fox News a credible source of information, do they?[/quote]

Well thank you for chiming in and judging something you have never seen. Quite an intelligent thing to do.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

I just like to bash Fox whenever possible, especially when people make threads dedicated to a special they’ve done. I mean seriously, no one really considers Fox News a credible source of information, do they?[/quote]

You don’t consider MSNBC a credible source of information, DO YOU?!?!

Yes FoxNews is slanted right but if you watch it and are relatively good at picking out objectivity and facts you can see right through the slant and digest the real facts.

All news sources are like this… lean to take of the blinders and get all sides of the argument before bashing one side or another. If you use CNN or CNBC or MSNBC as a news source thinking it’s unbiased that just shows how biased you are.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Great special on fox news. A must watch.[/quote]

Thanks for the update

Anyone know when it will be aired again? I was watching baseball last night and I didn’t know it was on.

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
dhickey wrote:
Great special on fox news. A must watch.

Thanks for the update

Anyone know when it will be aired again? I was watching baseball last night and I didn’t know it was on.[/quote]

I haven’t had a chance to edit it yet. Once I do I’ll try to get a torrent up.

It’s on right now next

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
It’s on right now next[/quote]

Thanks I set it to record

Gotta watch it later because football is my sunday escape from the chaos

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

It only took you one post to resort to a personal attack when all I did was point out Fox’s bias. Fuck you Dhickey.

Sooo…you’re not going to watch it? Why even post if you’re not going to actually watch it and comment? That shows real brains. Oh, and thanks for pointing out fox’s bias with not one example or any point in particular. I would say contributor of the year is in the bag.[/quote]

Example of bias:

“Coming next, drug addicted pregnant women no longer have anything to fear from the authorities thanks to the Supreme Court. Both sides on this in a moment.”–Bill O’Reilly (O’Reilly Factor, 3/23/01.

Evidence of bias;

1. David Asman, Fox daytime anchor, is formerly of the Wall Street Journal editorial page and the conservative Manhattan Institute.

2. Tony Snow was a conservative columnist, former chief speechwriter for the first Bush administration and went on to become Bush II Press Secretary.

3. Fox News Channel’s senior vice president, John Moody, is a long-time journalist known for his staunch conservative views.

Fox News is America’s version of the Russian Pravda since 1996.

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

I just like to bash Fox whenever possible, especially when people make threads dedicated to a special they’ve done. I mean seriously, no one really considers Fox News a credible source of information, do they?

You don’t consider MSNBC a credible source of information, DO YOU?!?!

Yes FoxNews is slanted right but if you watch it and are relatively good at picking out objectivity and facts you can see right through the slant and digest the real facts.

All news sources are like this… lean to take of the blinders and get all sides of the argument before bashing one side or another. If you use CNN or CNBC or MSNBC as a news source thinking it’s unbiased that just shows how biased you are.[/quote]

I agree, CNN and MSNBC are nearly as bad as Fox. The only objective network is CSPAN. No screaming. no yelling. Just the facts, the major players, the major experts from all sides and books… lots and lots of books.

Plus you can tune into congress and Senate sessions as well as committee. Perfect source for civics education, an area that most schools have completely removed from curricula.

did they mention eliminating the federal reserve ?

[quote]pickapeck wrote:
dhickey wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:

Sooo…you’re not going to watch it? Why even post if you’re not going to actually watch it and comment? That shows real brains. Oh, and thanks for pointing out fox’s bias with not one example or any point in particular. I would say contributor of the year is in the bag.

Example of bias:

“Coming next, drug addicted pregnant women no longer have anything to fear from the authorities thanks to the Supreme Court. Both sides on this in a moment.”–Bill O’Reilly (O’Reilly Factor, 3/23/01.

Evidence of bias;

1. David Asman, Fox daytime anchor, is formerly of the Wall Street Journal editorial page and the conservative Manhattan Institute.

2. Tony Snow was a conservative columnist, former chief speechwriter for the first Bush administration and went on to become Bush II Press Secretary.

3. Fox News Channel’s senior vice president, John Moody, is a long-time journalist known for his staunch conservative views.

[/quote]

You pick a quote from over 7 years ago.

Tony Snow is dead.

CNN is owned by Ted Turner, and you are concerned about a VP for Fox.

How about you try and bring something that is even remotely current?

MSNBC had to bar Olberman from covering campaign events like debates anymore because he is TOO LIBERAL. NBC has gone on the record as saying they are intentionally veering to the left because they are losing money, and re trying to appeal to a specific demographic - liberals.

Dude - the only people who are militantly anti-Fox, are dipshits who get their marching orders from the daily kos.

You are no different.

Maybe you should stop trying to defend a dumb college kid’s ramblings. No one takes him serious, yet here you come in trying to defend his bullshit - even after he admits to not even being able get Fox.

[quote]pickapeck wrote:

Example of bias:

“Coming next, drug addicted pregnant women no longer have anything to fear from the authorities thanks to the Supreme Court. Both sides on this in a moment.”–Bill O’Reilly (O’Reilly Factor, 3/23/01.[/quote]

You had to go back to 2001? Anyway from what I have seen on that show he had somebody there telling him he was wrong.[/quote]

Evidence of bias;

[/quote]

How does having 3 conservatives prove bias? They also have Juan Williams, a liberal who is also part of PBS, Alan Combs, Susan Estrich, Geraldine Ferraro, and Morton Kondracke, all employed by Fox.

Does this prove liberal bias?

Yesterday I watched Rev Jessie Jackson on Fox. Previously have watched Obama, and Hillary Clinton there. Plus they have had strategists working for the Obama campaign, and previously the Hillary campaign on, giving them a full voice.

How exactly is this their liberal bias when they have not just liberals, but major party liberals on? And they are always at least invited on to fight for their point of view.

But yes they are slanted more conservative, but they are not as far to the right as most of the liberal stations are to the left.

To point out their bias, and ignore it on the other stations, is quite hypocritical.

[quote]The Mage wrote:
pickapeck wrote:

Example of bias:

You had to go back to 2001? Anyway from what I have seen on that show he had somebody there telling him he was wrong.

Evidence of bias;

How does having 3 conservatives prove bias? They also have Juan Williams, a liberal who is also part of PBS, Alan Combs, Susan Estrich, Geraldine Ferraro, and Morton Kondracke, all employed by Fox.

Does this prove liberal bias?

Yesterday I watched Rev Jessie Jackson on Fox. Previously have watched Obama, and Hillary Clinton there. Plus they have had strategists working for the Obama campaign, and previously the Hillary campaign on, giving them a full voice.

How exactly is this their liberal bias when they have not just liberals, but major party liberals on? And they are always at least invited on to fight for their point of view.

But yes they are slanted more conservative, but they are not as far to the right as most of the liberal stations are to the left.

To point out their bias, and ignore it on the other stations, is quite hypocritical. [/quote]

You have fallen into the ‘us versus them’ mentality. Face it, FOX’s Oreily and Hume are extremely bias just as Olbermann and Madow are left on MSNBC. You are a victim of propaganda.

There are no good actors. I did not point out just FOX. You conveniently edited out my objections to CNN and MSNBC. Again, you are locked into the us versus them mentality. This after both Democrat and Republican congressman and Senators just fleased you out of 860 billion dollars.

Face it, there are 2 bands of bandits that operate the government. One group starts with a D and the other starts with an R. Side with any one and you are a stooge. The only place that is still useful to gather information and become more educated about the politics of the day and civics in general is CSPAN.

How long that lasts… I can not tell you. But, keep tuning into FOX and you will slowly become another drooling boob dittohead spewing out someone else’s agenda without reflecting on how that agenda might effect you and your children.

Either smarten up or continue to be part of the problem. You can start by voting out any sitting congressman or Senator. That scum just robbed me, my kids and my future grand-kids.

[quote]pickapeck wrote:
<<< You have fallen into the ‘us versus them’ mentality. Face it, FOX’s Oreily and Hume are extremely bias just as Olbermann and Madow are left on MSNBC. You are a victim of propaganda.

There are no good actors. I did not point out just FOX. You conveniently edited out my objections to CNN and MSNBC. Again, you are locked into the us versus them mentality. This after both Democrat and Republican congressman and Senators just fleased you out of 860 billion dollars.

Face it, there are 2 bands of bandits that operate the government. One group starts with a D and the other starts with an R. Side with any one and you are a stooge. The only place that is still useful to gather information and become more educated about the politics of the day and civics in general is CSPAN.

How long that lasts… I can not tell you. But, keep tuning into FOX and you will slowly become another drooling boob dittohead spewing out someone else’s agenda without reflecting on how that agenda might effect you and your children.

Either smarten up or continue to be part of the problem. You can start by voting out any sitting congressman or Senator. That scum just robbed me, my kids and my future grand-kids.[/quote]

IF ONLY everybody could be the towering champion of objective sterling analysis that is you.

Wadda pompous toad.