Saving Chubby Girls

Apparently a vegetarian nutjob went crazy in a super market and was stabbing meat and even pouring dog food over the meat so it could not be resold. He said he was doing it to save chubby girls because he said eating meat makes people fat.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/22972130/detail.html

Allow me to be the first to say, WTF?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
This makes me want to take a piss in a cabbage field.

You know…to save anorexic girls.[/quote]

hahaha! I thought you did that anyways?

Those crazy vegetarian girls. Probably tosses a mean salad too.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
“Heâ??d got into it with his grandmother. She was preparing a pot roast â?¦ and he was upset over that,” Lutz said. “Him and her had a few words, and then a couple hours later, heâ??s down there at the Jay C Food Store doing this.”

Arguing with your grandma oughta be a capital offense. Or at least his tongue should be cut out.[/quote]

Shoot to kill at that point…as in my grandma would have shot me.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Apparently a vegetarian nutjob went crazy in a super market and was stabbing meat and even pouring dog food over the meat so it could not be resold. He said he was doing it to save chubby girls because he said eating meat makes people fat.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/22972130/detail.html[/quote]

If it wasn’t for the 400 lb., 14 year old girl thread, this would never have happened. That dude in the picture, believe it or not, is a (very) distance cousin of Prof X., heard about the article and went on a rampage to re-kill some dead meat. Way to go T-Nation posters, I hope you’re proud.

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
“HeÃ?¢??d got into it with his grandmother. She was preparing a pot roast Ã?¢?Ã?¦ and he was upset over that,” Lutz said. “Him and her had a few words, and then a couple hours later, heÃ?¢??s down there at the Jay C Food Store doing this.”

Arguing with your grandma oughta be a capital offense. Or at least his tongue should be cut out.[/quote]

Shoot to kill at that point…as in my grandma would have shot me. [/quote]

My grandma would’ve just looked at me - right through to my soul, and just shaken her head. That shut me up every time! I was a rebellious fucker too, but my Grandma could always keep me in line, somehow…

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
My grandma would’ve just looked at me - right through to my soul, and just shaken her head. [/quote]

Your grandma wasn’t Jesus, was she?..WAS SHE?!

If he really wanted to save the chubby girls, he should have gone after the snack cakes or maybe the wine coolers.

That meat assailant might as well have worn a cape. This is the life he saved.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
If he really wanted to save the chubby girls, he should have gone after the snack cakes or maybe the wine coolers.[/quote]

hahaha! I like wine coolers!

and you would think, like another poster said, he would go after the snack cakes and cookie aisle rather than the meat.

what a freak.

Maybe I think I have a little more insight than most folks but I’ve been all over the world and I will say this: WE HAVE THE BIGGEST FAT ASSES IN AMERICA
To those who live elsewhere, we do not have the best looking people as far as the ratio goes. Don’t let what you see on American TV fool you.

But as far as this nutcase pouring dogfood on the meat, I have to agree with MarvelGirl… he should have gone to the Little Debbies, Hostess, and Frito-Lay section and lit it on fire. People do forget that theres a produce section in the market

Yep

I can see it if he had a sudden epiphany to become a vegetarian, but to save fat girls? Wat?

Probably did it because he’s so creepy that even the chubby girls he thought were “beneath” him would reject his advances, so he’s using the guise of “health” to get revenge.

yeah its fillet steaks making girls fat?