Savickas Press & Sumo Rackpull Pics

Good day, would someone please provide me links to quality pictures that clearly depict a Savickas Press (Overhead Press with the butt on the floor and the legs straight out in front) and Sumo Rackpull (From Below the Knees)? I just can’t seem to find any good pics of either of these exercises via google or yahoo images. Very much appreciated.

[quote]Ricochet wrote:
Good day, would someone please provide me links to quality pictures that clearly depict a Savickas Press (Overhead Press with the butt on the floor and the legs straight out in front) and Sumo Rackpull (From Below the Knees)? I just can’t seem to find any good pics of either of these exercises via google or yahoo images. Very much appreciated.[/quote]

I have no idea what a savickas press is, but for the sumo rack pull just take a sumo stance and execute it like you would normally for that part of the lift…

For the Savickas Press just search for Z Press, as that’s what it’s usually called.

[quote]DSSG wrote:

[quote]Ricochet wrote:
Good day, would someone please provide me links to quality pictures that clearly depict a Savickas Press (Overhead Press with the butt on the floor and the legs straight out in front) and Sumo Rackpull (From Below the Knees)? I just can’t seem to find any good pics of either of these exercises via google or yahoo images. Very much appreciated.[/quote]

I have no idea what a savickas press is, but for the sumo rack pull just take a sumo stance and execute it like you would normally for that part of the lift…[/quote]

Jesus christ reading comprehension for some of you youngsters is atrocious… why even post when you don’t even know one of the exercises? I didn’t say or even imply that I don’t know how to do the exercises I simply requested direction to and/or links for cool quality pics of the exercises I mentioned… it is for a tent gym exercise board over here in Ass-can’t-stand-it-stan for the younger guys wanting to pump up. Yes, I am an old grumpy asshole but I have earned the right to be one. Nuff said!

[quote]samoth2 wrote:
For the Savickas Press just search for Z Press, as that’s what it’s usually called.[/quote]

Many thanks mate… ole gray matter was failing me as I knew there was another name for it. Got the pic I needed; much appreciated. Out.