Save the Whales Billboard

I had a vegan guy who worked for me for a while. He always looked ill, and I have NEVER had someone call in sick more often. He was out with something (usually food poisoning, from veggies, wtf!) at least 5-6 days a month. Needless to say, he is now being a vegan at home with no job.

I work in an office of about 20 people. This is the second year our vegan has had to use vacation time to cover for the amount of sick days they have had. There are healthy ways to be a vegan, but there are just as many lazy vegans as there are lazy omnivores who take in plenty of calories but still manage to be malnourished.

^^^^ Wow. I destroyed some vegans in a discussion once. I was so proud. Love how they quote studies that most the time are biased and off the wall. Like c’mon, we’ve evolved into eating what we can to survive. Were freakin’ omnivores!!! I’m all for less animal cruelty, yet when some of these people try to shove bull shit down your throat it’s pathetic.

I’ve only seen a few vegan bodybuilders that were impressive. I think most of it partly due to genetics and they ate the best possible way. Lots of good fats, good amount of carbs and protein. Like most of us here. They even admitted it was a lot tougher to achieve and most vegans have no fuckin’ clue as to what they’re doing.

I ate a vegan once. She tasted like spinach.