Save the Supplements

Save our supplements

People the FDa is trying to regulate the sell of all supplements, which would make things like vitamin E, niacin and creatine like prescription drugs. Im sure most of you have heard about this and are ready rip their heads off. Their is something you can do to stop this ban though. In the 70’s the FDA tried to pass a bill that would make vitamins be considered prescription drugs, and it didnt pass. But with the negaitive publicity surrounding baseball has made everyone paranoid. Their going to try it again. how would you like if you couldn’t sit at the computer and buy some safe supps. Stand up and fight this crap go to http://www.saveoursupplements.org

The Dietary Supplement Access and Awareness Act (H.R. 3156), introduced by Representatives Davis (D-CA), Waxman (D-CA), and Dingell (D-MI), this month, would place trusted vitamins, minerals, and herbs under unprecedented and unwarranted scrutiny.

The legislation would:

Regulate supplements in ways similar to prescription drugs

Require adverse event reports to be turned over to the FDA, even though other foods - including those with identical ingredients - do not have the same requirements

Order supplement companies to demonstrate that a vitamin or mineral is not adulterated - in other words, disproving a negative

Allow the Health and Human Services Secretary to declare that a supplement presents an unreasonable risk to the public, even if he/she cannot prove that the substance has actually caused harm in particular cases.
If H.R. 3156 becomes law, 70 percent of dietary supplements currently on the market would become subject to burdensome new regulations - some equivalent to those required for prescription drugs - driving up supplement prices for everyone and forcing well known dietary supplements to disappear from store shelves. Review our position paper. Check current bill status. Take action to tell your elected officials to oppose H.R. 3156.

Just another story about the FDA and them wanting you sick.Yes,you.Just like how they banned the bitter almond tree in 1995 because the almonds had vitaminb-17 in it.What does b-17 do?In short,kill cancer cells.I know,this doesn’t sound true,but,sadly,it is.Our government wants you sick;and they want your money.

They’ve been trying to gain control over vitamins so they can make them at a cheap price and,yes,produce FAKE ones.Why?Because America wouldn’t have any vitamins to stop them from getting sick.Why?Because if America is more sick they buy more drugs.How? The pharmaceutical companies get rich and make more money.

People,there will never be a cure for cancer(in drug form).If there was the medical,American heart,asthma,etc.,associations would be out of business.I don’t want to sound like a egotistical jerk,but I had cancer and saw how these COMPANIES work.Their only legal obligation is to increase profits,not make you healthy.

By law,they have to increase profits…in other words make more money.Anyway,I faught cancer without the use of drugs.I went on a juice fast with veggetable juice,fruit juice(homemade from my juicer,not from the store),and I took a drug that the FDA is trying to stop from coming into America called “Laetrile”,derived from vitamin b-17.You won’t find b-17 in stores either.

After that,I told my doctor.You know what we told me?He didn’t want to hear it.He said that he could lose his job if he cured my cancer…the pharmaceutical companies lose ,oh about over amillion dollars every sing time a person is cured without drugs.Don’t believe me?Do a search on Laetrile and vitamin b-17.

Visit these links.Thew news/media work hand in hand with the government ,believe it or not.Don’t believe them.They’ll try to debunk any kind of information about cures for cancer.If ya can’t click on these links copy and paste them into your address bars: http://www.sumeria.net/health/laetrile.html Loading... http://health.centreforce.com/health/laetrile.html http://www.cancure.org/laetrile.htm
http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/faq.html

Studies done on this cure for cancer: http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/analysis2.html . Althoug most of you may not believe me,I only hope for you guys to be healthy and live long,healthy lives and never go through what I went through with cancer because it sucks.And what sucks even more is that the FDA want you sick.

People the FDa is trying to regulate the sell of all supplements, which would make things like vitamin E, niacin and creatine like prescription drugs. Im sure most of you have heard about this and are ready rip their heads off. Their is something you can do to stop this ban though.

In the 70’s the FDA tried to pass a bill that would make vitamins be considered prescription drugs, and it didnt pass. But with the negaitive publicity surrounding baseball has made everyone paranoid. Their going to try it again. how would you like if you couldn’t sit at the computer and buy some safe supps. Stand up and fight this crap go to http://www.saveoursupplements.org

The Dietary Supplement Access and Awareness Act (H.R. 3156), introduced by Representatives Davis (D-CA), Waxman (D-CA), and Dingell (D-MI), this month, would place trusted vitamins, minerals, and herbs under unprecedented and unwarranted scrutiny.

The legislation would:

Require adverse event reports to be turned over to the FDA, even though other foods - including those with identical ingredients - do not have the same requirements

Order supplement companies to demonstrate that a vitamin or mineral is not adulterated - in other words, disproving a negative

Allow the Health and Human Services Secretary to declare that a supplement presents an unreasonable risk to the public, even if he/she cannot prove that the substance has actually caused harm in particular cases.
If H.R. 3156 becomes law, 70 percent of dietary supplements currently on the market would become subject to burdensome new regulations - some equivalent to those required for prescription drugs - driving up supplement prices for everyone and forcing well known dietary supplements to disappear from store shelves. Review our position paper. Check current bill status. Take action to tell your elected officials to oppose H.R. 3156.

Is this just in America?? I went on that link but only has zipcode, no postcodes.

What the guy with cancer had to go through, thats just wrong, sorry to hear that.
Everything in the world just evolves round money now.

[quote]The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
Just another story about the FDA and them wanting you sick.Yes,you.Just like how they banned the bitter almond tree in 1995 because the almonds had vitaminb-17 in it.What does b-17 do?In short,kill cancer cells.I know,this doesn’t sound true,but,sadly,it is.Our government wants you sick;and they want your money.

They’ve been trying to gain control over vitamins so they can make them at a cheap price and,yes,produce FAKE ones.Why?Because America wouldn’t have any vitamins to stop them from getting sick.Why?Because if America is more sick they buy more drugs.How? The pharmaceutical companies get rich and make more money.

People,there will never be a cure for cancer(in drug form).If there was the medical,American heart,asthma,etc.,associations would be out of business.I don’t want to sound like a egotistical jerk,but I had cancer and saw how these COMPANIES work.Their only legal obligation is to increase profits,not make you healthy.

By law,they have to increase profits…in other words make more money.Anyway,I faught cancer without the use of drugs.I went on a juice fast with veggetable juice,fruit juice(homemade from my juicer,not from the store),and I took a drug that the FDA is trying to stop from coming into America called “Laetrile”,derived from vitamin b-17.You won’t find b-17 in stores either.

After that,I told my doctor.You know what we told me?He didn’t want to hear it.He said that he could lose his job if he cured my cancer…the pharmaceutical companies lose ,oh about over amillion dollars every sing time a person is cured without drugs.Don’t believe me?Do a search on Laetrile and vitamin b-17.

Visit these links.Thew news/media work hand in hand with the government ,believe it or not.Don’t believe them.They’ll try to debunk any kind of information about cures for cancer.If ya can’t click on these links copy and paste them into your address bars: http://www.sumeria.net/health/laetrile.html Loading... http://health.centreforce.com/health/laetrile.html http://www.cancure.org/laetrile.htm
http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/faq.html

Studies done on this cure for cancer: http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/analysis2.html . Althoug most of you may not believe me,I only hope for you guys to be healthy and live long,healthy lives and never go through what I went through with cancer because it sucks.And what sucks even more is that the FDA want you sick.

People the FDa is trying to regulate the sell of all supplements, which would make things like vitamin E, niacin and creatine like prescription drugs. Im sure most of you have heard about this and are ready rip their heads off. Their is something you can do to stop this ban though.

In the 70’s the FDA tried to pass a bill that would make vitamins be considered prescription drugs, and it didnt pass. But with the negaitive publicity surrounding baseball has made everyone paranoid. Their going to try it again. how would you like if you couldn’t sit at the computer and buy some safe supps. Stand up and fight this crap go to http://www.saveoursupplements.org

The legislation would:

If H.R. 3156 becomes law, 70 percent of dietary supplements currently on the market would become subject to burdensome new regulations - some equivalent to those required for prescription drugs - driving up supplement prices for everyone and forcing well known dietary supplements to disappear from store shelves. Review our position paper. Check current bill status. Take action to tell your elected officials to oppose H.R. 3156.[/quote]

Looks like someone has been reading too much of wackjob Kevin Trudeau’s “literature” LOL

[quote]PublickStews wrote:
Looks like someone has been reading too much of wackjob Kevin Trudeau’s “literature” LOL
[/quote]

Yeah, he’s a real nut job.

He’s been spouting all sorts of nonsense on here lately.

Huh? Who is Kevin Trudeau?

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
PublickStews wrote:

Yeah, he’s a real nut job.[/quote]

Oh,he’s that one guy thats on tv all the time,right? Damn,you’re pretty ignorant.I’ve never read his books.I don’t know about his book,if it’s good or not,but I didn’t use that to cure my cancer.Cancer is a litte more complex than reading a book,but it’s actually not that complex.I had to go to mexico to get the drug latetrile because the FDA doesn’t allow it in the states.But,I understand.Your whole life you’ve been brainwashed by “drug companies” that “There is no cure for cancer and you have to take this purple pill for the rest of your life”.And" cancer just forms,out of no where.For no reason."

I’ve been studying cancer at my college for a couple years now (2 more years to go) and cancer just doesn’t form out of no where. It forms from all of the years you’ve put crap in your body.Or we could just say cancer was “Genetic” and people will buy that too. Thats what my doctor told me…my mother,father,brothers,sisters,and grand parents didn’t have cancer…not even my great grandparents.

Do any of you guys remember what pernicious anemia is? It’s a vitamin b-12 deficiency.For years they tried to use drugs to babysit it…but all it took was some fish to cure the problem.Every cancer cell has a deficiency in something,thats ONE of the big reasons why it forms.But hey,America gets fatter,and sicker,and these are the people you trust? Yeah. I guess someone has to have the balls to stand up because they’re sick of it,and they’re sick of being sick.I don’t know what to say man.I guess you’d have to get cancer and have your docotor tell you that you’re full of shit to your face to understand.

[quote]
PublickStews wrote:

Yeah, he’s a real nut job.[/quote]

So far it’s just happening in America…sadly.It is all about the money.If they produced a cure for cancer they’d be out of business.Say you have your own store.You don’t wash your hands after going to the bathroom/before going back to work.Why would you put a sign up telling people that your store is full of germs and bacteria because you don’t clean your hands and risk getting shut down thus making you lose your job? Simple.

[quote]Xev wrote:
Is this just in America?? I went on that link but only has zipcode, no postcodes.

What the guy with cancer had to go through, thats just wrong, sorry to hear that.
Everything in the world just evolves round money now.[/quote]

Without going to far into it, I agree with what has been said about the FDA. You have to understand that they are put in place to make sure that drugs are OK for public use, not GOOD for public use. I’m sorry but some of the horse crap they feed America is rediculus. I just can’t see how a country that is so “powerful” can keep killing its own citizens by putting its medical students through the same junk over and over and tell them that there is “no other way.” Did you know that not only are they trying to take the supplements away, they are slowly knockin out supplement stores. As a retailer myself, I was informed by one of my rep’s, that I needed write a letter the Louisiana represenative on why I shouldn’t have to tell every customer that walks through my doors that the products in my store are not FDA approved. Do you realize how retarded that is? How would you like to walk into a supplement store and have the first thing out of the persons mouth be" Hi! my name is ___ I would like you to know that the products in this store are NOT regulated by the FDA. How may I help you?" Anyways, that is just one of the things they recently tried to do here in Louisiana.

Good to see that you see through it man.You’re pretty smart.Exactly.We’ve been trying to get vitamin b-17 in tablet form for years but the FDA won’t do it.No wonder why they say"Only a DRUG can prevent and cure a disease/cancer". That is complete B.S…They want control over the few real vitamins that are left so they can make us even more sicker.Our government is corrupt and I’m not gonna rest until they get tried for their crimes.The drug companies pay the FDA to pass drugs,did you know that?They’ve been taken to court for it.Look at the drug vioxx.Killed ove 100 thousand people.How the hell did they pass that? Money$$! New york times did a study proving over 900 thousand people die every year by drugs alone…not from cancer it’s self,but the drugs.Like chemo.I know more people who have died from chemo more than cancer alone. I go to the childrens hospital to cheer 'em up every few months and it pisses me off when I see 5,8,12 yr old kids dying of chemo,and the drugs they use.Wanna talk about nazis?Our government,in my opinion, is worse than nazis. Atleast hitler didn’t hide the fact that he wanted to take over the world. Here,read this guys.It’ll blow our minds: http://www.newstarget.com/012467.html [quote]Haramdar wrote:
Without going to far into it, I agree with what has been said about the FDA. You have to understand that they are put in place to make sure that drugs are OK for public use, not GOOD for public use. I’m sorry but some of the horse crap they feed America is rediculus. I just can’t see how a country that is so “powerful” can keep killing its own citizens by putting its medical students through the same junk over and over and tell them that there is “no other way.” Did you know that not only are they trying to take the supplements away, they are slowly knockin out supplement stores. As a retailer myself, I was informed by one of my rep’s, that I needed write a letter the Louisiana represenative on why I shouldn’t have to tell every customer that walks through my doors that the products in my store are not FDA approved. Do you realize how retarded that is? How would you like to walk into a supplement store and have the first thing out of the persons mouth be" Hi! my name is ___ I would like you to know that the products in this store are NOT regulated by the FDA. How may I help you?" Anyways, that is just one of the things they recently tried to do here in Louisiana.[/quote]

Man,doctors don’t even learn how to cure cancer in medical school.They learn how to use their drugs that THEY make. [quote]Haramdar wrote:
Without going to far into it, I agree with what has been said about the FDA. You have to understand that they are put in place to make sure that drugs are OK for public use, not GOOD for public use. I’m sorry but some of the horse crap they feed America is rediculus. I just can’t see how a country that is so “powerful” can keep killing its own citizens by putting its medical students through the same junk over and over and tell them that there is “no other way.” Did you know that not only are they trying to take the supplements away, they are slowly knockin out supplement stores. As a retailer myself, I was informed by one of my rep’s, that I needed write a letter the Louisiana represenative on why I shouldn’t have to tell every customer that walks through my doors that the products in my store are not FDA approved. Do you realize how retarded that is? How would you like to walk into a supplement store and have the first thing out of the persons mouth be" Hi! my name is ___ I would like you to know that the products in this store are NOT regulated by the FDA. How may I help you?" Anyways, that is just one of the things they recently tried to do here in Louisiana.[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more. People think I’m nuts when I tell them with a straight face that the gov’t,(YES, our gov’t), wants us sick. Between the pharm. companies and UNNECESSARY surgeries, they are making truckloads of money. Anybody who doesn’t see a form of conspiracy here is not looking!

Granted the government may not be anywhere as responsive as they should when it comes to healthcare, but you guys are a little nutty if you think they actually want their population to become ill and die.

Chris,we just think outside of the box. There is much proof showing the flaws of the FDA. Read up on it. Maybe we’re sick of being told that we have to take purple pills for the rest of our lives. They tell people not to do drugs.Well,their drugs kill more people every year than illegal drugs do. Like I said.

If they put out a cure for cancer their drug companies would NEVER make money and they’d be out of business. Why? Again. There only legal obligation is to increase profits. How? They can’t increase profits when everyone is healthy. Because if everyone was healthy they wouldn’t need their drugs. I’ve seen it first hand.

Maybe you should trade stocks and buy insider information about the government and what they’re doing. You’d be blown away. What happened 30 + years ago with the tabacco industry is going to happen and is happening with the drug and food industry.For example:the crap they’re shooting in food.

For example,high fructous corn syrup.Thats a inexpensive(very cheap) sweetener that makes people gain weight and eat more.And yes people,it’s even in those diet sodas. Why do you think half the people who drink diet soda are fat? Damn…and they wonder why America is fatter and sicker.

Or how about splenda.The FDA is trying to stop companies from using the better sugar alternative “stevia” thats all natural and sweet.Not fake like splenda.Why?In short,splenda can cause M.S.,and other problems,even cancer.That would make the(and does) drug companies/FDA dirty rich.Thats why they don’t allow stevia to be put into food.

Have you guys seen the new government food pyramid? It tells people to eat a bunch of processed foods and junk. Oh,but they don’t want America sick and fat,right? Lmao. Dude, I can tell you one thing.I’ve never gone to the hospital or taken any of their drugs since I was 13. I haven’t had the flu/been sick,or anything since then.Here is some stuff on high fructose corn syrup:
Sugar coated / We're drowning in high fructose corn syrup. Do the risks go beyond our waistline? Truth about splenda:
http://www.truthaboutsplenda.com/ .

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:

Granted the government may not be anywhere as responsive as they should when it comes to healthcare, but you guys are a little nutty if you think they actually want their population to become ill and die.[/quote]

For the diet coke lovers:
http://aolsvc.health.webmd.aol.com/content/article/107/108476.htm

Haha dont get me started on coke and diet coke (and all variants!) and their use of “safer” artificial sweetners. Aside from that, let me correct a view I seem to have given of myself. I do NOT think that our government wants us to be sick in terms of death(some will argue that they do), what I think is more of the issue is that common everyday things such as asmtha, acid reflux, IBS, etc is blown well out of proportion.

Did you know that asmtha is is simply the bronchial tubes spasming and in this, it causes the mucous inside to become closer hence cutting off the airway. So you say, what (in most cases) stops this spasming? Magnesium…I’ve personally used it for years to control my asmtha. Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant, granted taking too much can cause serious diarrhea issues hehe! anyways…the information is out there for the public to inform themselves. Do most people do that? No they just act like good sheep and continue doing what they are told.

Oh and for those thinking I’m knockin doctors. No, they go through school to learn the intricasies of the body, which is a good thing, and I recommend my clients as a personal trainer and retailer to seek a doctor to find out what the problem is, just to throw most of their prescriptions away, and seek an alternative. So to the doctors out there, thank you for going through school to help people, but a profound screw you for not trying your damndest to find the BEST for your clients, whether it be prescription or herbal. But hey…money does make the world go round right?

[quote]The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
For example,high fructous corn syrup.Thats a inexpensive(very cheap) sweetener that makes people gain weight and eat more.And yes people,it’s even in those diet sodas.

Or how about splenda.The FDA is trying to stop companies from using the better sugar alternative “stevia” thats all natural and sweet.Not fake like splenda.Why?In short,splenda can cause M.S.,and other problems,even cancer.That would make the(and does) drug companies/FDA dirty rich.Thats why they don’t allow stevia to be put into food.[/quote]

Which diet sodas have you seen that contain high-fructose corn syrup? I drink diet sodas frequently and have yet to see one that has HFCS.

And please give one credible reference that Splenda causes M.S. or cancer in the amounts used by people.

Hey Reaper, could you describe the chemical structure of B-17 and why it turns on the regulators in cell genomes that are broken in most cancers?

-Dan

Haha! Man,you just crack me up! I love it! I have asthma too! Well,had.I’ve done some stuff with it and it hasn’t back.I don’t use asthma drugs because,like other drugs,it kills all the friendly flora in your body.In short,you’re open to diseases and being sick.

I use Magnesium too man.Good stuff! It really does work.I make a herb blend too.Believe it or not,there are doctors out there who use natural methods and herbs;not drugs.New york times reported they have a higher success rate in, get this,curing cancer.I’m not knocking doctors either.They go to medical school thinking drugs are the ONLY way and never know about the truth.

[quote]Haramdar wrote:
Haha dont get me started on coke and diet coke (and all variants!) and their use of “safer” artificial sweetners. Aside from that, let me correct a view I seem to have given of myself. I do NOT think that our government wants us to be sick in terms of death(some will argue that they do), what I think is more of the issue is that common everyday things such as asmtha, acid reflux, IBS, etc is blown well out of proportion.

Did you know that asmtha is is simply the bronchial tubes spasming and in this, it causes the mucous inside to become closer hence cutting off the airway. So you say, what (in most cases) stops this spasming?

Magnesium…I’ve personally used it for years to control my asmtha. Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant, granted taking too much can cause serious diarrhea issues hehe! anyways…the information is out there for the public to inform themselves. Do most people do that? No they just act like good sheep and continue doing what they are told.

Oh and for those thinking I’m knockin doctors. No, they go through school to learn the intricasies of the body, which is a good thing, and I recommend my clients as a personal trainer and retailer to seek a doctor to find out what the problem is, just to throw most of their prescriptions away, and seek an alternative. So to the doctors out there, thank you for going through school to help people, but a profound screw you for not trying your damndest to find the BEST for your clients, whether it be prescription or herbal. But hey…money does make the world go round right?[/quote]

Pretty much every diet soda out there.Every.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:

The_Grim_Reaper wrote:
For example,high fructous corn syrup.Thats a inexpensive(very cheap) sweetener that makes people gain weight and eat more.And yes people,it’s even in those diet sodas.

Or how about splenda.The FDA is trying to stop companies from using the better sugar alternative “stevia” thats all natural and sweet.Not fake like splenda.Why?In short,splenda can cause M.S.,and other problems,even cancer.That would make the(and does) drug companies/FDA dirty rich.Thats why they don’t allow stevia to be put into food.

Which diet sodas have you seen that contain high-fructose corn syrup? I drink diet sodas frequently and have yet to see one that has HFCS.

And please give one credible reference that Splenda causes M.S. or cancer in the amounts used by people.[/quote]