T Nation

Savage Sues Napolitano for Targeting Vets

Please, please read this and if you can give Mike some support. I know some of you don’t like him but he’s fighting the good fight. Represent.

Wait a minute… err… what is he suing for exactly? Libel or something? A report is hardly an illegal law.

The fact that she’s target freedom loving Americans. Veterans in perticular. How come she isnt warning police of the threat of Ms-13?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Wait a minute… err… what is he suing for exactly? Libel or something? A report is hardly an illegal law.[/quote]

Civil Rights violations: 1st and 5th Amendments.

http://www.thomasmore.org/downloads/sb_thomasmore/ComplaintAgainstDepartmentofHomelandSecurity.pdf

Don’t like something? SUE!!

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

[/quote]

It’s not like civil rights matter. I mean, they’re so abstract. Right?

Napolitano also somthing abot Timothy Mcvay getting his training in the Army. Since when does the Amry train soldiers in using fertilzer as explosive and parking it next to federal building???

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

[/quote]

So you really think veterans who dont support gay marriage or illegal aliens should be put on a terrorism watch list while radical jihadists who have sworn to kill you roam free?

[quote]jawara wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:

So you really think veterans who dont support gay marriage or illegal aliens should be put on a terrorism watch list while radical jihadists who have sworn to kill you roam free?[/quote]

I obviously both believe that, AND believe that’s what the original memo suggested. Obviously.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:

It’s not like civil rights matter. I mean, they’re so abstract. Right?

[/quote]

Obviously civil rights only apply in certain situations. This is obviously one of those situations. Obviously.

On boming anniversary, homeland security chief warns of threats
Posted: 12:00 PM ET

(CNN) ? Right-wing extremist groups aim to carry out terrorist attacks within the United States, one of the country?s top security officials warned Sunday.

?A number of groups, almost far too numerous to mention? want to do what happened in Oklahoma City,? Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said on CNN?s ?State of the Union.?

She was speaking on the anniversary of what was once the deadliest terrorist attack in the United States ? the Oklahoma City bombing, which killed 168 people.

Nineteen children were among the victims on April 19, 1995, when Timothy McVeigh?s truck bomb tore through the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. Half the nine-story building was blown to rubble, including a day-care facility.

This is just too perfect… now, we’ve got all the redneck conservatives aiming to carry out attacks, and the rest of the redneck conservatives are crying out going, “But we’re not like the other redneck conservatives! We don’t support violence, we just have our beliefs. Don’t target us.”

Somewhere, there are many very peaceful, nonviolent Muslims who have been profiled unjustly laughing very, very hard.

Fuck Michael Savage.

And I read through the whole report- it really doesn’t “target” veterans, but just warns that the potential is there for men who know how to conduct war to join these groups, making the groups more dangerous.

Given the fact that those who serve in the military tend to be more nationalistic than the average guy, I don’t see how this is such a stress.

[quote]jawara wrote:
The fact that she’s target freedom loving Americans. Veterans in perticular. How come she isnt warning police of the threat of Ms-13?[/quote]

Freedom loving Americans?

Fuck me, call a spade a spade- not every veteran is a fucking shining example of humanity. There’s a bell curve there, just like everywhere else- some are cool, some are not.

All it takes is one guy to give everyone a bad name. Coincidentally, there are also plenty of vets who go back to LA or whatever city they live in, and integrate military concepts into the bloods and crips. This is well known, and the government has been talking about that as well.

This shit is not that strange man, but I think you live under a fucking rock or something.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Somewhere, there are many very peaceful, nonviolent Muslims who have been profiled unjustly laughing very, very hard.

Fuck Michael Savage.
[/quote]

I realize that. I’m no expert on Islam and Muslim culture but I really don’t think their are to many Muslims out there that are supportive of gay marriage. Guess what, just for feeling that way they may be on the list too.

[quote]jawara wrote:
The fact that she’s target freedom loving Americans. Veterans in perticular. How come she isnt warning police of the threat of Ms-13?[/quote]

Exactly, who would you rather move into your town, MS13, the Crips, the Bloods, or a pro lifer, NRA member, or conservative republican war veteran?

I am not overly excited about this report. There are a couple of things that seem a bit odd.

In this era of softing language like war on terror and making nice with people that absolutly want to harm to us, this reports seems to go the opposite direction. Why is this? I am sure you could defend anything in the report, but it does stink of a cheap shot at the right. By the left’s own dogma, this report will encourage more right wing extremism. Why would they want to do that?

This report is not going to sit well with middle america. This was major fuck-up in my mind. Have the libs not leaned anything from the republican’s fall from power. Are the not aware of why they seized control over the house and senate? Are they not aware of what happens when annoy regular americans?

I just can’t imagine why they released this report. This is 100% going to lose them votes. What worries me more than statist thugs running the country, is people stupid enough to put our this report running the country.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
I am not overly excited about this report. There are a couple of things that seem a bit odd.

In this era of softing language like war on terror and making nice with people that absolutly want to harm to us, this reports seems to go the opposite direction. Why is this? I am sure you could defend anything in the report, but it does stink of a cheap shot at the right. By the left’s own dogma, this report will encourage more right wing extremism. Why would they want to do that?

This report is not going to sit well with middle america. This was major fuck-up in my mind. Have the libs not leaned anything from the republican’s fall from power. Are the not aware of why they seized control over the house and senate? Are they not aware of what happens when annoy regular americans?

I just can’t imagine why they released this report. This is 100% going to lose them votes. What worries me more than statist thugs running the country, is people stupid enough to put our this report running the country.[/quote]

Call me cooky but I think the actual report came out just before th Tea Parties started. Coincedence?

[quote]jawara wrote:
dhickey wrote:

I just can’t imagine why they released this report. This is 100% going to lose them votes. What worries me more than statist thugs running the country, is people stupid enough to put our this report running the country.

Call me cooky but I think the actual report came out just before th Tea Parties started. Coincedence?[/quote]
I really don’t think so.