Saudi Arabia Deports Men

I didn’t find this on the Time website, but I decided to search the news for it to see if the story was true or not.

Take them to Barcelona…(That’s where my ancestry is from BTW)… 'Was there in 2010, and they shoot anyone that’s ugly that lives in that region.
Those people are too fucking good looking in NE Spain, hardly any obesity and
the elderly don’t use those fucking Wal-Mart carts at the stores, they walk with a spring in their step that make
us look fat and lazy over here…it really jolts you to see the difference in obesity here compared to Europe when you come back home here after a time there.
Just kidding that they shoot ugly people…they just, disappear without a trace…:wink:

[quote]Karado wrote:
Take them to Barcelona…(That’s where my ancestry is from BTW)… 'Was there in 2010, and they shot anyone that’s ugly over
there, goodness gracious the people are too fucking good looking in NE Spain, hardly any obesity over there, and
the elderly do NOT use those fucking Wal-Mart carts at the stores, they walk with a spring in their step that make
us look fat and lazy over here…it really jolts you to see the difference in obesity here compared to Europe
when you come back here after a time there.
Just kidding that they shoot ugly people…they just, disappear without a trace…;)[/quote]

U Jelly bro?

Over here all the ugly ones are just kept in a Silence Of The Lambs-style pit until natural selection pulls them out of the loop, we’re not inhumane enough to shoot them. Old people are pretty agile here, there’s one guy that’s like ninety-something at my gym that’s hitting pulldowns for reps with a little under bodyweight at a full range of motion, and he’s not too shabby at lunges either, think he’s had some surgeries and some reasonable length of sedentary living since.

Occasionally I’ll see the electric chair-scooter things rolling on down the street, but there’s a pretty big cycling community when it comes to all the other oldies. I want to go back to the US just to compare the median fatness of the populace to Spain’s, staying away from Mississippi or Alabama lest I go into a deep depression.

I better stay out of Saudi Arabia.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Take them to Barcelona…(That’s where my ancestry is from BTW)… 'Was there in 2010, and they shoot anyone that’s ugly that lives in that region.
Those people are too fucking good looking in NE Spain, hardly any obesity and
the elderly don’t use those fucking Wal-Mart carts at the stores, they walk with a spring in their step that make
us look fat and lazy over here…it really jolts you to see the difference in obesity here compared to Europe when you come back home here after a time there.
Just kidding that they shoot ugly people…they just, disappear without a trace…;)[/quote]

I used to live in Spain. True story in general, although it’s extremely likely that my Spanish friends’ generation (my age) will end up looking more American than their parents did.

Here is what happened.

These 3 guys were noticed about the religious police, and they had gay thoughts about those dudes. They were attracted to the dudes and if the religious police turned gay, and it seems that they were, they would have to be put to death.

2 choices, be gay and get death or throw the 3 dudes out of the country.

Yeah they better keep the gay out of the country, if one catches it, suddenly everyone has it. Ive heard of cities going extinkt because everyone caught the gay and stopped reproducing.

“I used to live in Spain. True story in general, although it’s extremely likely that my Spanish friends’ generation (my age) will end up looking more American than their parents did.”

I tend to agree to a point because McDonald’s and many other fast food franchises are growing by leaps and bounds
overseas and in Asia… I read awhile back that the once slim Japanese are becoming more obese exactly because
of the shift to westernized diets…Big Macs sure are fuckin’ tasty… I eat 'em on occasion only on
my cheat days, It’s common knowledge Bodybuliders give the ‘green light’ for cheat days only 3 or 4 times a month.

[quote]espenl wrote:
Yeah they better keep the gay out of the country, if one catches it, suddenly everyone has it. Ive heard of cities going extinkt because everyone caught the gay and stopped reproducing.[/quote]

lol.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
I better stay out of Saudi Arabia.[/quote]

I wouldn’t go for any reason. Fuck 'em.