These three days I am going to write down all of this-
- Times I wake up/go to sleep
- morning weight
- cardio log
- weightlifting log
- food log
- supplement schedule (I’m a Biotest whore)
- general notes for each day (mood, stress, etc.)
Why? because the past few days I have felt like shit. My workout today was crap and to be honest I’m sure that everything I am doing is inefficient and most likely redundant.
All I ask is to point out anything I should change. (with proof of worth, no bullshit.) Any training advice you have, and again please link a respected/scientific site or evidence for your advice.
My ultimate goal for the summer is to be able to write efficient workouts (no more 2 hour gym sessions, thats ridiculous) and even out my right and left side (acl tear and messed up shoulder, both on left side. basically my weight is split 60/40 between my right and left side, it’s pissing me off.
so the three most needed questions I need answered are-
- how do I train to get my left side to match my right?
- How do I create workouts to match my goals? (sounds obvious, but I have trouble with this, my past 3 attempts have failed, I either write one too hard or too easy)
- are the supplements I am taking actually worth my money and if not, what do I replace them with?