T Nation

SATs

No not the one you took to get into college. I am talking about the Steroid Aptitude Test. I believe that this would be a good way to regulate (hypothetically speaking) the consumption of steroids. Let’s say at some point the magic sauce is removed from schedule classification. There would be a need to regulated the consumption of steroids in order to prevent idiots from abusing and giving it a bad rep. So the steroid aptitude test is born and administered by the Department of Health and issues a “license” to purchase (21 or over). So what questions would YOU put on the test (or categories)?
Example:

1. What should a first cycle look like?
    A. Lasagna and Guido bashing!
    B. Test E 500mg/wk 1/2 mg Adex ED or EOD
    C. Deco 1000 mg Anadrol 50 mg ED
    D. Test Prop 300 mg/day , Anavar 40 mg ED, Winny 100 mg ED, Finasteride 100 mg ED, Cheque Drops ED.

Run with it.

Great minds think alike. I have talked with friends about the need for a SAT of sorts many times before. Tests of these sorts are common with many things. Ex: You have to take a 12 hour course for your concealed carry permit.

Also lets see if we can get a debate going on why this could or could not work.

[quote]TheNME wrote:
Great minds think alike. I have talked with friends about the need for a SAT of sorts many times before. Tests of these sorts are common with many things. Ex: You have to take a 12 hour course for your concealed carry permit.

Also lets see if we can get a debate going on why this could or could not work. [/quote]

I agree! This way they could also have a needle exchange at the license locales. It should be a course of sorts and there should be a way to prevent this from going to insurance companies. Its needed in the US especially since most people know absolutely nothing especially the people who abuse it.

[quote]TheNME wrote:

Also lets see if we can get a debate going on why this could or could not work. [/quote]

Ways it could not work.

1. Health insurance companies get wind of it and lobby the hell out of congress to prevent it or make them aware when policy holders are using
  2. People with licenses use it to sell to other people -obviously there would need to be a provision to prevent this. Personal use only.
  3. People would get too healthy and moods would improve. Ergo the pharmaceutical industry would lobby the hell out of congress to shut it down (anti-depressants and weight loss medication make big bucks)
  4. Pro athletes would use it to gain an advantage over non-users. I have no idea how to deal with this, its a crapshoot.

bump damnit

[quote]TheNME wrote:
bump damnit[/quote]
badump

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Q1: Your body relies on three types of steroids (corticosteroids, mineralocorticosteroids and anabolic steroids). Which of the three should you use if seeking to improve your physique/performance? Why?[/quote]

I’ll take my inspiration from the salmon. Not the farm raised ones, but the wild ones that go to raves at night.

Ima have to say corticosteroids because I wana swim up river, burn all my hard earned muscle, find me a honey, spawn and die.