T Nation

Satiric Books

I know there are a lot of threads about books on this site, but i'm interested mostly in books that are full of satire, black humour, stupid humour, like for instance Catch-22, Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, Vonnegut's works... Do you know of any other authors or good books that are similar?
Thanks

You wanna be reading Chuck Palahniuk. He wrote 'Fight Club' and a slew of other extraordinary books that take justifiable jabs at almost every level of society and culture. Some very satisfying reads

Gary Shteyngart. "The Russian Debutante's Handbook," and "Absurdistan". Two of the smartest, funniest books I've read.

Christopher Moore. Read Lamb. Its a hilarious account of Jesus as a boy told by his supposed best friend. His books are great and very funny.

P.J. O'Rourke is great. Republican party reptile is a good start.

Liars Poker by Michael Lewis. Very funny, gives a great view of the banking world and the original source of the financial crisis.

Tucker Max's writing is dumb and made me laugh outloud

x2 Palahniuk is extraordinary!

"The Manchurian Candidate" by Richard Condon actually has a lot of satiric commentary on American politics during the Korean War era. Something completely left out of the movies.