T Nation

Satchet Shipping Times

What the hell, ordered my test E in Satchets on Nov 09 from UP and it still hasnt arrived. I know there seems to be a trend in these arriving late but Im begining to loose hope.

Has anyone else ordered from thse groups (UP PE) and acutally recieved your order? if so how long did it take?

Thanks all

Umm…seeing it is now only Oct 26, you apparently haven’t sent your order yet.

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
Umm…seeing it is now only Oct 26, you apparently haven’t sent your order yet.[/quote]
LMAO. Either he’s gone forward in time, or has waited almost a year for his order to arrive!

I would’ve lost hope on the package arriving if it hadn’t been delivered within 3 months.

wtf

lol Sept 9th

If its that Stealth shit, your not missing much. That shit isn’t completely fake but its damn sure no where close to what they say it is. Either way, if you haven’t got it yet chances are its gone. Only took me 2 weeks.

[quote]gettinbigger wrote:
If its that Stealth shit, your not missing much. That shit isn’t completely fake but its damn sure no where close to what they say it is. Either way, if you haven’t got it yet chances are its gone. Only took me 2 weeks.[/quote]

It was Eccoils (or somthing like that) but like stealth satchets. Im chalking it up as gone anyways, if it comes then bonus.