First post and shit, I know, don't flame me, just wanting to help the bodybuilding and fitness community out on this subject.
Stats: 20y, 1.77m, 82kg and BF: no clue
Been training for 2 years, blessed with shitty genetics anatomically wise. Scheuerrmans disease, scoliosis, anterior pelvic tilt and following knee problems, upper crossed syndrome and following shoulder problems. All in all actual training time is around 1 year, been laying still till about 3 months ago now after a 6 month total layoff due to shoulder problems. Been battleing this for a while now and it sucks quite a bit.
6 month layoff because of shoulders, 3 month layoff because of knees, 3 month layoff because of lower back and 3 months because of upper back/shoulder problems. Oh, and costochondritis, so it blows training chest and I need to be very careful and inventive, but it's working!
Onto actual subject: decided onto ostarine once again, 2 cycles (running second now). First cycle was half a year ago when I started, quickly blew my shoulders out and that's the start of my 6 month layoff. Ostarine helped me keep my gains though.
Now, I started ostarine again 4 weeks ago today, ended a clen cycle 1 week ago. Something like this:
Week 1: osta 15mg/ED
Week 2: osta 17.5mg/ED
Week 3: osta 20mg/ED
Week 4: osta 22.5mg/ED
Week 5: osta 20mg/ED
First day of 5th week, dialed back osta because of occuring zits and shits, fading now.
Clen went like this (went conservative this run):
Day 1: 20mcg
Day 2: 20mcg
Day 3: 40mcg
Day 4: 40mcg
Day 5: 60mcg
Day 6: 60mcg
Day 7: 80mcg
Day 8: 80mcg
Day 9: 80mcg
Day 10: 100mcg
Only 10 days because I wanted to run whole bottle twice and not be left with leftovers.
Before stats: 84.4kg
After stats: 82kg
Comparison is from today. Before picture about a month ago, deep in shit, haha!
Not done yet though.