SARMS Cycle Addition

Quick question… you can’t have your wife find out because she is against it? Have you had this conversation with her?

1 Like

Hey,

I have not had this conversation with her. I little inside knowledge to who I am. I used to be a bad alcoholic/drug before and she’s against me doing illegal things.

I may be able to talk with her and see where exactly she stands but I have an inkling where she does based on my past. But you never now maybe she would be cool with it if I gave her another AMEX lol

1 Like

Keeping secrets from your spouse about doing illegal things because you know she’s against it sounds like a recipe for a disastrous marriage.

If you want a six-pack and biceps (things that can be obtained without steroids, by the way, it’s just harder) so badly that you’re willing to lie to your wife about using steroids because you know in advance that she won’t approve of you doing illegal things, you might be better off just saving the trouble and getting divorced now.

I sincerely hope that you do not have children.

1 Like

I see. I mean my advice would be to be straight up with her. Couple of my buddies are wrestling with the idea of telling their wife’s also. I recommend being honest like activitiesguy said. That’s definitely something you don’t wanna hide imo. Good luck either way

Yep don’t want to get a divorce! She is means a lot more to me then having a few pounds of extra muscle.

When the time is right I may talk with her about this or just forget it all together.

Btw she was on board with me doing Sarms.

1 Like

Perhaps if you would explain to her that sarms have been studied much less then and for much shorter time than mainstream AAS and thus come with much greater inherent health concerns then other substances that have been established with a reasonable low occurrence of side effects over several decades… she might realize that a basic IM test cycle is the greatest benefit for lowest risk.

I see your reasoning. Maybe it could work but not sure I want to roll the dice just yet.

My wife’s uncle passed away from a heart attack, which was attributed to years of steroid use.

Because of that, she is adamantly against steroids, but if I talk about increasing my testosterone she’s all for it. Most people don’t understand what ‘steroids’ are.

So you are able to pin test then?

Uhmmm, not quite there yet. This has been a dialogue for the last few months.

First step is getting my natural levels tested. Just waiting for work to slow down a bit, so I can take a morning off.

Ahh, I see. If a doctor recommends it as well then you are good.