T Nation

Sarevok 4.0

So basically I've come to the conclusion that I won't be serious about dieting down until I post and regularly(daily) update it. So here's a little history in chronological order:

2 1/2 years ago: I went on an all out dirty bulk. and when I say dirty I mean DIRTY. I followed Thib's insulin protocol before anaconda came out and I packed on a good amount of muscle... underneath a wonderful power-lifter parka of fat. I did this for about a solid year. My workouts were high volume of sets, low reps. were talking 4x4 for 4 exercises on 1 body part 85%-90% of 1 rm. Needless to say, I ended up deadlifting 500 lbs, squatting 405 for reps, and benching 300 for 1 very shitty, struggling rep...

But I got fat.

Stats in this pic:

26 inch thigh
18 inch arms
38 inch waist, 40 if i just ate

1 Year Ago: I had already lost about 20 lbs, and I was PISSED that I still looked somewhat the same. After all, i knew how to build muscle right? But then why was dieting down so hard?! My diet was what many would consider "clean". It looked something along the lines of this:

Meal 1: 3 eggs, protein shake, 1 slice dry toast.(Not Bad)

Meal 2: Whey n casien ghetto shake

Meal 3: 8 oz beef, brown rice(Mistake)

Meal 4: PRE-WORKOUT: Protein shake stuff according to the insulin spiking protocol. I think t was an hour, then 45 mins, then 15 mins, then during, then post, all about 200g of whey along with Alpha GPC beforehand.

Meal 5: Chicken Breast, Wheat Bread, 2 slices

Meal 6: Protein Shake Before Bed.

Seems pretty legit right? Wrong.

If you notice, there are no vegetables at all whatsoever,(Which is basically a fundamental of REAL bodybuilding leanness), there's too many carbs during the day where it's unnecessary, and theres too much bread.

I almost gave up by that time, because I lost 30 lbs because I still had pudge all over. WTF!? Sure I felt a little better, but I had stomach aches every day(Lack of Fiber), and it felt like I was on a treadmill forever.

There is good news! After countless hours and days and months of research, I finally found the way to do it! I was eating at all the wrong times, putting nutrients where they shouldn't be, and not getting enough GOOD FIBER from RAW GREEN VEGETABLES.

My Diet now looks like this(Non-Specific amounts):

Meal 1: 1 Scoop Whey, 1/2 cup Oatmeal
Meal 2: Pre-Workout - 2 scoops whey protein, 15g glutamine, creatine
Peri-Workout - 2 scoops whey protein
Post workout- 2 scoops whey protein, creatine
Meal 3: 8 oz lean beef, 200g potato, 5 Stalks Celery
Meal 4: Meal Replacement Shake
Meal 5: Chicken Breast, Large salad, LOW CAL dressing
Meal 6: Meal replacement Shake

Here was me a couple months ago at 235:

Abs are KINDA there, arms were borderline 18 inches, and i think i was recorded at 11-13% bodyfat?