Sarah vs Hillary: the Brutal Battle

If you had to choose between these ladies for your next POTUS, who’d get your vote?

Moral and clean versus aged and experienced; naive versus wicked. Choice?

It is hard to look at Palin as a serious candidate, as she set her reputation as being a dim-witted unintelligent woman who runs from serious questions and issues. For her to change the minds of people away from that, will be difficult. Not to mention her premature resignation as governor, whoever she runs against will beat that dead horse over and over.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
It is hard to look at Palin as a serious candidate, as she set her reputation as being a dim-witted unintelligent woman who runs from serious questions and issues. For her to change the minds of people away from that, will be difficult. Not to mention her premature resignation as governor, whoever she runs against will beat that dead horse over and over. [/quote]

MAXIMUS MAKES ME LAUGH.

So the question, is vote for evil incarnate and everything that is wrong with this country, or something worse… hm… tough one.

I’ll vote for Whoever can squat the most, in order to build their glutes so that we can have something fun to look at.

PLEASE: don’t combine in the same sentence “Hillary” and the antepenultimate word of your above post. Or even that general area of her anatomy.

One doesn’t want to even begin picturing that.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
PLEASE: don’t combine in the same sentence “Hillary” and the antepenultimate word of your above post. Or even that general area of her anatomy.

One doesn’t want to even begin picturing that.[/quote]

you could always sub the daughter. that way there is still a Mrs. clinton in the match.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:

One doesn’t want to even begin picturing that.

you could always sub the daughter. that way there is still a Mrs. clinton in the match.[/quote]

Nice, DD. A Chelsea Clinton and Sarah Palin oil wrestling match…I’m down!

Stupidity is the greatest evil. Hillary would make a much better administrator than Palin, even with her femo-nazi aggressive tendencies. Palin is so vapid and ignorant, that she would drive this country into its second civil war, there’d be no recovery.

We’re talking Mugabe Vs Hitler basically, I’d choose Hitler.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
So the question, is vote for evil incarnate and everything that is wrong with this country, or something worse… hm… tough one.
Stupidity is the greatest evil. Hillary would make a much better administrator than Palin, even with her femo-nazi aggressive tendencies. Palin is so vapid and ignorant, that she would drive this country into its second civil war, there’d be no recovery.

We’re talking Mugabe Vs Hitler basically, I’d choose Hitler.[/quote]

Stupid, ignorant and vapid based on what evidence?

What’s your beef with me Double?

Haven’t elections always been about choosing the lesser of 2 evils anyway? I don’t like either candidate, but HH posted the question the way he did.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
naive versus wicked[/quote]

LMAO!

The fact she supposedly completed a Bachelor’s degree but couldn’t locate Serbia for you on the map. The fact in every test of her technical knowledge she’s come out flat and witless, and that somehow she thinks a crash cram test at 40 something years of age will somehow make up for a lifetime lack of learning. All of this indicative of her neo-white trash exurban real estate agent preparation, which provides nothing for this country or its future. Palin is so deeply brainwashed with neo-Cold War, ignorant, hillbilly, corn-fed propaganda, that even if she did learn basic foreign policy, economics, and geography, her governance ability would still be so disconnected form the real world that our Executive branch would resemble the puppet show they have going on in Turkmenistan. If Palin led America would crash or implode.

I would say on the Economy and Foreign policy she(Sarah) knows far more then any of these clowns in office.

But I guess Truth is treason in an empire of lies.-Ron Paul

[quote]John S. wrote:
I would say on the Economy and Foreign policy she(Sarah) knows far more then any of these clowns in office.

But I guess Truth is treason in an empire of lies.-Ron Paul[/quote]

Are you serious? She talked like we were in Cold War with Putin’s Russia… I mean, you have to be fucking kidding… She got pranked by some Quebec Djs for way past when it was obvious it was a joke, pretending to be the Prime Minister of France…

Can you prove in anyway that Palin has any knowledge on Economy and Foreign Policy?
I believe maybe there is some parrot style interview out there, after she got skinned alive of some rehearsed one sided presentation of her being probed by some party sympathetic… as for anything substantial, is there anything?

In the economic front, she at least is up for drilling our own natural resources and understands business make money, Government waists money.

Oh and how has Obama’s we will be the world police but with an open hand thing gone for him so far? If you are going to be the worlds police do it right, If you are not don’t do it at all. This in between bullshit is causing a lot of trouble/presumed trouble.

I vote for Hillary, she’s got the brains over Palin by far as well as a vast amount of downtown DC experience. You can’t deny she didn’t take notes watching Slick Willie from the wings.

She’d be president today if the powers that be hadn’t chosen the darkie so they could get him to do what they wanted. Hillary is too strong willed for that act. And WTF, I’d bang her butt naked with the lights on.

BG

I think it’s more like. Business makes money by, making the government waste money, and rob the tax payer.

You’ve hit a good point here tho, if Palin were leader, she’d be a push-over for corrupt big business to do whatever it wanted, as long as they gave her a 100,000 dollar weekly budget for Neiman marcus and Coach.

How is letting business drill hurting tax payers? I am pretty sure if we went after are natural resources we would actually be creating Jobs.

Less expenses spent on energy means more money can be saved to pay off debts which means more people can get off welfare. Which means family’s that are struggling can get better.

It seems the only group hurt by this is Government.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
Stupid, ignorant and vapid based on what evidence?
The fact she supposedly completed a Bachelor’s degree but couldn’t locate Serbia for you on the map. The fact in every test of her technical knowledge she’s come out flat and witless, and that somehow she thinks a crash cram test at 40 something years of age will somehow make up for a lifetime lack of learning. All of this indicative of her neo-white trash exurban real estate agent preparation, which provides nothing for this country or its future. Palin is so deeply brainwashed with neo-Cold War, ignorant, hillbilly, corn-fed propaganda, that even if she did learn basic foreign policy, economics, and geography, her governance ability would still be so disconnected form the real world that our Executive branch would resemble the puppet show they have going on in Turkmenistan. If Palin led America would crash or implode.[/quote]

Palin Derangement Syndrome. Do you believe everything you hear on MSNBC?