Sarah Silverman/Matt Damon

[quote]MsM wrote:
That was classic, bro:) I hurt from laughing so hard.

I have to ask though, you don’t think Sarah is just a little bit cute? You know she just downplays the looks because most people have a hard time separating funny and sexy. I think she’s adorable - and funny as hell![/quote]

I guess whatever she is doing is working because it never crossed my mind how attractive/unattractive she is while watching her. I was surprised to see it was such a hot topic. I like her facial expressions, which I find are key when delivering comedy, but I don’t find her attractive, no. I could go along for the ride with cute, since puppies are cute, but I could never do her:o

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Sarah Silverman is fucking ugly. I don’t understand how ANYTHING with a penis could consider her to be even remotely attractive. I just don’t see it. She is ugly. She is mannish. She looks like a cross between a rat, and a donkey. Seriously, she is fucking ugly.

Can anyone clue me into WHY some “males” out there that think she is attractive?[/quote]

Fine. Once again it’s up to me to defend diversity. I think Silverman is sexy as hell. She’s smart and funny - she would be a serious challenge. Oh, she’s also got a nice tight ass.

[quote]MsM wrote:
That was classic, bro:) I hurt from laughing so hard.

I have to ask though, you don’t think Sarah is just a little bit cute? You know she just downplays the looks because most people have a hard time separating funny and sexy. I think she’s adorable - and funny as hell![/quote]

She is HOT but in that odd hot kind of way.

Very funny to.

[quote]luminous wrote:
Oh, she’s also got a nice tight ass.[/quote]

Huh…really?

[quote]Mousse wrote:

Sam Kinison was the best!
[/quote]

Nope, sorry bro. That would have been George Carlin.

Fuck waffles.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Sarah Silverman is fucking ugly. I don’t understand how ANYTHING with a penis could consider her to be even remotely attractive. I just don’t see it. She is ugly. She is mannish. She looks like a cross between a rat, and a donkey. Seriously, she is fucking ugly.

Can anyone clue me into WHY some “males” out there that think she is attractive?[/quote]

I think it’s the fact that she just screams kink. You know she’s down with the dirty stuff.

[quote]MsM wrote:
luminous wrote:
Oh, she’s also got a nice tight ass.

Huh…really?[/quote]

Yeah. But then I like Kathy Griffin, too. Any woman who can go on stage, drop her pants and do a 10 minutes monologue in her black lace panties is OK by me. Confidence in women is sexy too.

[quote]MsM wrote:
Mousse wrote:

Sam Kinison was the best!

Nope, sorry bro. That would have been George Carlin.

Fuck waffles.[/quote]

Ahhh, San Diaaago…you know what that means don’t you?

(agree to disagree)

Sarah Silverman annoys the fuck out of me. Her tv show that was on for 12 seconds made me want to kill myself.

[quote]luminous wrote:
MsM wrote:
luminous wrote:

Huh…really?

Yeah. But then I like Kathy Griffin, too. Any woman who can go on stage, drop her pants and do a 10 minutes monologue in her black lace panties is OK by me. Confidence in women is sexy too.
[/quote]

Aw, hellz yeah… I could do Kathy.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
luminous wrote:
MsM wrote:
luminous wrote:

Huh…really?

Aw, hellz yeah… I could do Kathy. [/quote]

Worthless without pics…I don’t know who Kathy Griffin is:(

Btw,^^can we acronym this please?^^^ WWP - worthless without pics

The Fucking Ben Afleck response video was pretty hilarious as well.

[quote]Mousse wrote:
Rykker wrote:

Btw,^^can we acronym this please?^^^ WWP - worthless without pics[/quote]

Kathy.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
Mousse wrote:
Rykker wrote:

Btw,^^can we acronym this please?^^^ WWP - worthless without pics

Kathy.[/quote]

She actually looks good in that pic. Are you sure that is her?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Rykker wrote:
She actually looks good in that pic. Are you sure that is her?[/quote]

That pic is noted as being her on many different sites, and it does look like it’s her to me, as “glamoury” as it is.
I believe it is her.

[quote]Mousse wrote:

Btw,^^can we acronym this please?^^^ WWP - worthless without pics[/quote]

Here ya go.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Rykker wrote:

That pic is noted as being her on many different sites, and it does look like it’s her to me, as “glamoury” as it is.
I believe it is her.[/quote]

I always thought she had a good body.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Rykker wrote:

I believe it is her.[/quote]

I think she is pretty funny, but if that is truly her, they used a fuckin’ air-roller (heavy-nap) on that picture. Here is the first pic that I pulled up from a Google image search. Says it was taken in 2006.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Rykker wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Rykker wrote:

I believe it is her.

I always thought she had a good body.[/quote]

She looked pretty good in that little red dress she wore in that funny commercials show that aired over the weekend.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Rykker wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Rykker wrote:

I believe it is her.

I think she is pretty funny, but if that is truly her, they used a fuckin’ air-roller (heavy-nap) on that picture. Here is the first pic that I pulled up from a Google image search. Says it was taken in 2006.

[/quote]

Well, daylight can be pretty unforgiving…Lol

The pic is certainly airbrushed, and Kathy Griffin has had mucho surgery to improve her looks, but so what. Somehow I think starting out less attractive actually helped her career. Now she doesn’t suffer from the ‘Sarah Silverman Syndrome’ …who does she think she is trying to be born pretty and funny and obnoxious? I think if Sarah Silverman were anything BUT an outspoken female COMEDIAN, nobody would judge her quite as harshly…lookswise, or otherwise. You gotta be a real horse, like Lisa Lampanelli.