T Nation

Sarah Silverman/Matt Damon

If you’re ever up late, avoid the old network dinosaurs and tune into Jimmy Kimmel for some 21st century humor:

Here is the full version of the Silverman/Damon video, and it is worth watching:

This is hilarious. IMO, easily the funniest couple out there right now.

If I’m up late, I’m watchin’ the Daily Show + The Colbert Report. Any later and it’s reruns on Versus (VS.) of WEC.
And that’s only since I bought myself a small HDTV last week to commemorate a small “aw yeah, made money workin’ for myself, fuck you, corporate America” success.

Matt Damon gets pissed here:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-PZNfOZXPJk&feature=related

[quote]Rykker wrote:
If I’m up late, I’m watchin’ the Daily Show + The Colbert Report. Any later and it’s reruns on Versus (VS.) of WEC.
And that’s only since I bought myself a small HDTV last week to commemorate a small “aw yeah, made money workin’ for myself, fuck you, corporate America” success.[/quote]

Nothing like buying a product made and sold by major corporations to give the big F U to corporate America.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Rykker wrote:
And that’s only since I bought myself a small HDTV last week to commemorate a small “aw yeah, made money workin’ for myself, fuck you, corporate America” success.

Nothing like buying a product made and sold by major corporations to give the big F U to corporate America.[/quote]

I never claimed to be all that intelligent.

Sarah Silverman is fucking ugly. I don’t understand how ANYTHING with a penis could consider her to be even remotely attractive. I just don’t see it. She is ugly. She is mannish. She looks like a cross between a rat, and a donkey. Seriously, she is fucking ugly.

Can anyone clue me into WHY some “males” out there that think she is attractive?

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Sarah Silverman is fucking ugly. I don’t understand how ANYTHING with a penis could consider her to be even remotely attractive. I just don’t see it. She is ugly. She is mannish. She looks like a cross between a rat, and a donkey. Seriously, she is fucking ugly.

Can anyone clue me into WHY some “males” out there that think she is attractive?[/quote]

differn’t strokes for differn’t folks.

I personally think most figure competitors are ass ugly. Vascularity, deep striations, and a chiseled, defined upper body isn’t my idea of feminine. Even off-season they’re still not my thing.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
[/quote]

3 very nice choices - I usually get my MMA fix from Spike though…UF7 is just around the corner too.

If you have HBO, Real Time with Bill Maher is a good watch too.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

Can anyone clue me into WHY some “males” out there that think she is attractive?[/quote]

I can’t help you there…I do think she is funny though, a far cry from attractive, but funny.

Jenny McCarthy is one that I don’t find all that attractive as far as Playboy Playmates go - but unlike most of the playmates, when she talks she actually becomes more attractive because she is funny as hell. So, that being said I guess a good sense of humor goes a long way and that may shed some light on your conundrum.

[quote]Mousse wrote:
Rykker wrote:

3 very nice choices - I usually get my MMA fix from Spike though…UF7 is just around the corner too.

If you have HBO, Real Time with Bill Maher is a good watch too.[/quote]

I know Spike has some MMA goin’ on. I mentioned VS. mainly because I didn’t know it existed before last weekend when I happened upon a show of the WCL while flipping through the channels.

I do have HBO. I’ll give the Maher show a look-see.
Thanks, dude.

“Lets put that guitar down and go fuck Matt Damon”

Hilarious.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

I think she’s pretty hot. There’s something about her that appeals to me in addition to her off the wall humor.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:

I think she’s pretty hot. There’s something about her that appeals to me in addition to her off the wall humor.[/quote]

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Despite what I (and a lot of guys) say, personality is important. Not quite on the level as a slim waist, but there you go.

I think she’s pretty. But then again, I’m from Michigan.

1. Sarah Silverman is heinous. Those nasty bushy eyebrows, and that horse face. I still dont beileve thats his real girlfriend.

2. Shes totally un funny. Everything she does is the same damn joke. nothing creative, just doing something outrageous.

3. i thought the oly interesting thing about the video was how many a list celebs he got to be in it. i didnt laugh once

[quote]emdawgz1 wrote:

1. Sarah Silverman is heinous. Those nasty bushy eyebrows, and that horse face. I still dont beileve thats his real girlfriend.

2. Shes totally un funny. Everything she does is the same damn joke. nothing creative, just doing something outrageous.

3. i thought the oly interesting thing about the video was how many a list celebs he got to be in it. i didnt laugh once[/quote]

You’re thinking too much about Olympic Weightlifting.

Don’t worry; I’m guilty of it too.

That was classic, bro:) I hurt from laughing so hard.

I have to ask though, you don’t think Sarah is just a little bit cute? You know she just downplays the looks because most people have a hard time separating funny and sexy. I think she’s adorable - and funny as hell!

Ha…that was great. I watch Kimmel since I’m always up at stupid o’clock. I like Sarah Silverman. …I don’t really give a shit if shes attractive or not. She doesn’t have to be does she…shes a comedian, not a model. She’s ‘okay’, not tipping my favorites scale by any means…but not bad.

My top comedians- Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg, Steven Wright, Sam Kinison

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Ha…that was great. I watch Kimmel since I’m always up at stupid o’clock. I like Sarah Silverman. …I don’t really give a shit if shes attractive or not. She doesn’t have to be does she…shes a comedian, not a model. She’s ‘okay’, not tipping my favorites scale by any means…but not bad.

My top comedians- Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg, Steven Wright, Sam Kinison

[/quote]

Sam Kinison was the best!