Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Thoughts?

When its over she can get a job at any K Street firm or the PR firm of her choice. Anyone that can huck this amount of garbage deserves the spoils of scumbaggery. Capitalism ahhh gotta love it

Her Monday morning weekend poop tweet clean ups are my personal fav… Today defending Trumps racist retweets was ok but she still hasn’t got to totally throw a peanuty turd like the inauguration crowd size lies yet. Although the new Obama Birthirism Part remix might be fun

How do you know it’s a lie? It has never been proven false. And there is not plenty of evidence. If there were you would all be posting the actual evidence.

Nah. Everybody here already read about it a few years ago when the story broke.

If you really want to know, find out for yourself. Otherwise, the conversation has moved on.

No, I do know which is why I know you don’t know. Can you say with 100% certainty that she has no native ancestry? Meaning, you have access to her DNA.

In defense of the anti Warren crowd, if she actually was part NA (or at least anywhere near where she claimed) she would have published a heritage test a while ago just to shove it down Trump’s throat.

Sometimes it’s just as much what people don’t do as what they choose to do.

Because that worked with Obama’s birth certificate. She claimed her family has always said they had native blood. Maybe it was a family legend. But there is no proof she used that fact or legend to benefit when it came to her education or career.

Dude, that is up to her, which she never did.

A simple DNA test would reveal her lineage clearly and incontrovertibly, yet she has never submitted one.

And you still haven’t read anything about a point you are trying to belabor.

Moving on…

Let’s not be too sad for Senator Warren.

The coolest thing to do right now is have a personal feud with the President. Called out by Trump? Her street cred is at an all time high.

1 Like

The Cherokees actually paid tribal genealogists to look up her claim, as did the New England Historic Genealogy Society. She has zero Cherokee ancestry, unless one of her female ancestors was unfaithful with a Cherokee.

That’s the idea. She’s the easiest of the liberals to beat.

Meet Debbie “White Dove” Porreco. She was born on the Mattaponi reservation, the youngest daughter of the chief. She’s a literal Indian Princess.

In fact, she’s the direct descendant of one certain Indian Princess by the name of “Pocahontas” and a certain Englishman by the name of “John Rolfe” (not “Smith” like the movie, that was a different man, with the actions of Rolfe and Smith conflated by Hollywood).

She’s older now, but was a quite a beauty in her youth, and portrayed her great-great-great grandmother in a number of commercials and movies, including Disney’s “Pocahontas,” where they modeled the character’s figure and face after hers.

Well, what does this actual descendant of Pocahontas have to say?:

"If Pocahontas were alive today, she would be very proud of President Trump. I’m a supporter of Donald Trump because he’s a go-getter…he sees what he needs to do, and does it. I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren. He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him ‘no, it doesn’t offend me’…Just like Pocahontas was a heroine, Donald Trump is going to be our hero.”

Again, I guess this is just another Indian talking back to Great White Mother. She needs to get back on the Democrat Reservation.

I do not for a second believe this exchange took place. If Trump had actually received the ‘blessing’ of a Pocahontas descendant to refer to Warren this way, he would trumpet that fact at every turn.

Then you must not have “google.” She says it on video.

I don’t doubt that she says she spoke with Trump about this; rather, I don’t believe she actually did.

I remember that now that you mention it. At least one of the articles I read on it was very thorough and included this information, her faked admission records and various other items. It has just been a few years since reading it.

Funny thing about that infidelity- We were looking at some pictures of my wifes adopted fathers ancestors from Alabama. They were supposed to be German, but in a family picture of the families 6 male children 3 of them were taller, darker, and had very distinctly Native American facial features.

My wifes birth father was Cherokee. We haven’t looked into it a whole lot, but may pursue it in the future. She was separated from that part of her family early in her life, but has since become reacquainted with them. A few of her aunts have that classic Squaw look.

1 Like

Given that she says it on video (google is your friend) so he could trumpet that all he wants, I suppose you also are a believe in PieGate.

Oh, and she now lives at Mar-a-Lago, BTW.

Keep digging.

The “they’re puppets when they disagree with me but enlightened and reasonable when they agree with me” approach.

Do you happen to have a relative and/or friend who really loves Zeppelins?

There’s not a terrible chance that she agreed to go public with her support on the condition he not drag her into the spotlight. Wouldn’t be an unwise move.

Well, there is a contrast between typical liberal pressure groups that are basically a website, a phone number, and a fax machine that spit out talking points and an actual descendant of the person at issue.

But I fully concur, they are all just opinions.

Although I have to admit I’d like Wayne Newton to weigh in on this, given he is apparently the first cousin of Debbie White Dove (forget the married surname) and also a descendant of Pocahontas.

So, you think Trump had a personal conversation with a direct descendant of Pocahontas, a convo in which she explicitly told him the use of the name in reference to Warren is not offensive. BUT, even in the face of the withering criticism he has endured (from both sides of the aisle) for doing so, Trump has, for some reason, never shared this fact–not in a press conference, in an interview, via a tweet, or by way of having Sanders say it at a presser?

I don’t understand how one can ‘go public with their support’ without being ‘dragged into the spotlight.’ She dragged herself into the spotlight when she gave an on-the-record interview on the subject.