T Nation

Sapp vs. Crocop K-1

sweet fight

http://d.turboupload.com/d/76778/K-1_2003_Saitama_Mirko_vs1._Bob_Sapp-To.wmv.html

Thanks, I’ve been wanting to see this one for a while.

One question: WTF happened?!

damn, i should try to watch more of this K1 stuff

[quote]David Barr wrote:
One question: WTF happened?![/quote]
Exactly what I was thinking.

Oh and UFC is better. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mirko looked scared ROFL! Bob sapp came out like a huge roided monster . Crazy i wanna konw what happened too.

First time I watched it I couldn’t even see the first punch. It looks like he kicked him then gave him a right-left.

Looks like he punched him in the eye ball. LOL.

Sapp always was a big, fat, paper tiger in the world of MMA. Don’t bother with K-1-- it’s a joke compared to Pride and UFC in their heydays.

Thank you very much for posting the fight. Looks like Crocop got a really good kick into his rib cage then followed with a punch. Those kicks can be unreal with the power that is backed behind them. Looks like he damaged his ribs pretty good

If its the same fight I’m thinking of cro-crop basically broke sapp’s eye socket (orbital bone, something like that). Good fight though cro-crop has alot of skill and has a mean jab.

Fuckin A…

Sapp is a huge mother fucker. Anyone know Cro cops stats? He looks pretty fuckin big for stanging next to a giant.

[quote]Rich wrote:
David Barr wrote:
One question: WTF happened?!
Exactly what I was thinking.

Oh and UFC is better. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

K1<UFC<PRIDE

6’2 213 I believe…Sapp being 6’5 350

Crocop broke shattered his orbital bone severly, hence the crying. Sapp is a SuperHeavyweight and Crocop can realistically fight at 205 as he’s about 213…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Fuckin A…

Sapp is a huge mother fucker. Anyone know Cro cops stats? He looks pretty fuckin big for stanging next to a giant.[/quote]

6ft 2 and either 220 or 230… i don’t remember which. They grow em big now.

Sapp… what can i say about Sapp. I think I will steal a line from ESPN. “The Arizona Cardinals are to the NFL what the Trailblazers are to the NBA. Every now and then they trick you into thinking they are really going to do something this season.” Sapp is like that. You hear stories of how he is working on his cardio, training in kickboxing, spent some time with Ivan Salavary and then he just doesn’t perform. sigh He just recently lost to that 7ft 3 South Korean guy. Hung Man Choi or something? Man that was… a different fight

Different! They looked like 2 school kids. Can’t wait to see someone who has kickboxing experience fight the Korean giant.

BTW, read a interview with one of the Japanese guys who used to train Sapp (now trained in Australia by Sam Greco). He said the psychological damage done by the eye injury was huge, Sapp lost his heart, realized he can really get hurt fighting.

[quote]snatch senshu wrote:
Different! They looked like 2 school kids. Can’t wait to see someone who has kickboxing experience fight the Korean giant.

BTW, read a interview with one of the Japanese guys who used to train Sapp (now trained in Australia by Sam Greco). He said the psychological damage done by the eye injury was huge, Sapp lost his heart, realized he can really get hurt fighting.[/quote]

Are you kidding? Crocop would destroy that fool…I’d like to see that fat fucker try to fight regular MMA instead of fucking around in the K-1 rules

It looked like the kick and right jab were more distractions than anything, leaving Sapp open for that huge and devastating left.

Bob Sapp looks intimidating. Sure he will kick most people’s ass mines too but when he fights a real fighter he gets whoooped!!!
How sad to see a giant crying like a lil bitch!!