Santa vs Easter Bunny

…Oh.

[quote]roybot wrote:
…Oh.[/quote]

Lol, you see that guys? The Easter Bunny fucks whatever the Easter Bunny wants to fuck!

[quote]roybot wrote:
…Oh.[/quote]

He loves his big Coc…I mean Rooster. A lot…

[quote]roybot wrote:
…Oh.[/quote]

What does Santa do with the naughty boys on the list?

Oh.

He’s been inside

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
roybot wrote:
…Oh.

Lol, you see that guys? The Easter Bunny fucks whatever the Easter Bunny wants to fuck![/quote]

So does Santy. I know who I’d rather be…

No better motivator than to have that present waiting for you on Christmas morning.

He has his own Island.

[quote]3hitter wrote:
roybot wrote:
…Oh.

What does Santa do with the naughty boys on the list?

Oh.[/quote]

Fake! Santa ain’t bald. Besides, you ruined your credibilty when you posted a pic of Jessica Rabbit as proof of the Easter Bunny’s manhood. Everybody knows Jessica Rabbit is married to Roger Rabbit. If she wasn’t she’d be called Jessica Bunny.

Next thing you’ll be arguing is that the Easter Bunny is real! Sheesh…

But to answer your original question, Santa doesn’t do anything to naughty boys: he hurts them through their Mommys…

Ever wonder why Santa has so many aliases? It’s to avoid child support payments.

Seems relevant…

The Clause all the way. Under all that fat is enough muscle to shame Cutler. He’s the baddest motherfucker in the valley. No torch ever sang a song about the damned bunny.

Easter Bunny…well, he’s a furry. The less said about that, the better.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
The Clause all the way. Under all that fat is enough muscle to shame Cutler. He’s the baddest motherfucker in the valley. No torch ever sang a song about the damned bunny.

Easter Bunny…well, he’s a furry. The less said about that, the better.[/quote]

And he makes his reindeers do GPP with a sled.

I think it’s pretty clear that Santa Claus DOES NOT lift. Also, he refuses to lose weight because he’s worked out a very complex rationalization for why it’s advantageous to be fat. He probably tried lifting in his youth but realized that seated shoulder press is a bitch to do w/ an E-Z curl bar… And, ooooh, the soreness… Wait, I’m desribing someone else… Eh, I stand by it.

Easter Bunny wins all day, every day.

Cross fit is for bunny rabbits. PLing Santa for the win.

[quote]gabriel97531 wrote:
I think it’s pretty clear that Santa Claus DOES NOT lift.[/quote]

Oh really? See above pic…

You say fat, I say bulk belly.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Seems relevant…[/quote]

Santa crap: the breakfast of champions.

I think you guys are missing the bigger picture here. Santa is a real person, where the Easter Bunny is made up. Santa obviously wins. Duh.

Bumping because I asked this question to a higher authority on these matters, Mr. Dave Tate. In short, Santa easily destroys Easter Bunny.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Bumping because I asked this question to a higher authority on these matters, Mr. Dave Tate. In short, Santa easily destroys Easter Bunny.

http://www.facebook.com/#/posted.php?id=1546008465&share_id=329455905634&comments=1#s329455905634 [/quote]

Tate would have answered differently had you asked him pre cut. I’m striking this testimony from the record.

It’s probably been mentioned in this thread already, but Santa is more jacked than the Easter bunny. He’ll win for sure.