Sanders Leads Clinton in New Bloomberg Poll

Jesus fucking Christ

1 Like

Herp
DERP
Mcgurp. You are wrong. Bern has almost a 0 mathematical chance to even tie Billary.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ny/new_york_democratic_presidential_primary-4221.html

Sure was close

Although he took a heavy loss in Clinton’s adopted home state, he still beats the republicans by wider margins than Clinton.

Maybe so but he has inspired millions. Those young voters of today will soon become older and if they keep the same fire alive it bodes well for Sanders-like candidates for the future.

They won’t because most of them will get jobs

3 Likes

Bernie should have gone after the pantsuit as aggressively as he did from the start. Had he kicked her around the stage with her taking money from Wall Street from the jump, he might be doing better.

I see 10-1 Ol’ Bern to Shrill in my parts of OR. I don’t know a single Hill supporter.

1 Like

Still it would have been good to see Hill get tossed around more by someone other than a Republican, Bernie can get away with it more easily.

I actually wish the DNC didn’t dismiss Jim Webb. I think he would of been an interesting candiddate.

1 Like

Jim Webb is a throw back to what the democrat party used to stand for. He is very much out of step with the far left democrat party that Barack Obama has created. If John F. Kennedy were alive today he would be a republican. The first two things he did in office were to raise military spending and cut taxes
oh then of course he nailed Marilyn Monroe. That could have been the first thing he did in office no one is quite sure.

1 Like
4 Likes

Very funny! Shared on Facebook for the inevitable butthurt, lol.

Throwback sure, but he he held democratic views that would discredit him from a GOP candidacy, ie. immigration.

If Shultz hadn’t squashed him, it would of been an interesting juxtaposition.

(LEFT) HRC ----- Webb -(CENTER)- Kasich/Jebby/etc ----- Cruz (RIGHT)

I think it would of exaggerated the extreme left/right, and maybe even displayed the bat shit craziness of HRC/Bernie. My original post was in response to Maximus wanting to see HRC get tossed around. I think Mr. Webb could do that, given his background.

I agree you have a good read on that situation.

To think that Obama represents the left just goes to show you how well the propaganda system works in the U.S. He is more hawkish than W. He has ordered more drone strikes and murders than any other President alive. And I forgot one of the central tenants from the left are give to the poor while robbing the middle class and poor to do so. And you think he is far left. Many years of corporate media propaganda you have injested.

Not only that I paid a huge tax hike that Obama got through congress regarding people at my income level. Also, I really enjoy watching my tax dollars go to lazy ass people who can’t seem to move out of their own way much less really look for a job. But for some reason they are able to procreate at a relatively high rate. And when that happens the government jumps in and awards them more money for having yet another (usually) illegitimate child that they cannot afford and were too stupid to avoid with the many birth control options available to them in 2016.

What a great country the left has planned for us.

So is it your contention that most people who were laid off and can’t find a job are lazy and not really looking?

No his contention is that Obama has made things worse than they would have been. I thought that was obvious.

1 Like

Zepp you should love this idea.

The local county is trying to add an income tax to the rich. So on top of Federal and state income taxes, these mother fuckers want to also add a county income tax. This is supposed to address the ever increasing homeless problem we seem to have each time they raise taxes.

So when you add up the Fed, state, property, and now this county income tax, you probably have a combined tax rate near 65%.

Should the rich be soaked even more, or should we just flat out drown them ?