San Diego T-Nation?

I wasnt sure where to put this. Ive noticed animalpak doing the ABC thing and i went to one… needless to say i was greatly dissapointed. Then i saw in the past we used to do the T-Cell deal. so I ask, any T-Nation members wanna meet here in San Diego?

I think it would be great to train together and throw some ideas around. While i know mainstream is not what this site is about, it could bring about other hardcore lifters who have never experienced this site before. anyways let me know what you guys think. we could make a really cool event out of it.

[quote]MONSTERMATT wrote:
watta FAG[/quote]

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

sounds good… when and where? probably somthing like golds or world… im down

I’d be down too depending on what/when/where. lol

@monstermatt: YOU…ARE…AN…IDIOT…

Gerdy

I think it would be cool. gerdy, any ideas when and where?

I think this sounds awesome. I’m near SDSU, anyone train at the ARC?

[quote]popgoblinn wrote:
I think it would be cool. gerdy, any ideas when and where?[/quote]

Well I will be moving back to Fullerton in later may early june. This is about an hour from sd. I don’t know of many gyms there but it’d be worth making the trip. I don’t know my schedule yet either so I probably can’t dedicate anything until I move down there and get my sh*t squared away. lol

I know if you san diego folks wanted to make a drive Milos Sarcev’s Koloseum Gym is in Fullerton. It’s where Flex magazine does their photoshoots. More than likely we would see at least a top amateur bodybuilder in there or sometimes some pros. I have trained in the same weight room as Hidetada Yamigishi, Joel Stubbs, Silvio Samuel, Luke Wood, and Dennis Wolf. It was awesome! lol

I’d have to get my stuff figured out before I commit to anything but I’d definitely be down to do this sometime this summer or something.

Gerdy

Yes, yes, yes. This is a great idea. I’ll be moving back to San Diego this summer and will be looking for a good gym. Currently I’m thinking about World Gym in PB. It would really help to meet a few of you guys and maybe form up some training groups.

Plus, and this is gonna sound lame, I don’t know too many people in San Diego anymore since I haven’t lived there since 2000. All my old buddies are gone. It’d be nice to meet some fellow T-men with similar interests.

BTW, doesn’t TC live in San Diego? If we get a good group together, maybe we could organize a get together with the man himself. That would be bad ass.

[quote]rsg wrote:
MONSTERMATT wrote:
watta FAG

Shut the fuck up, idiot.[/quote]

LMFAO! MONSTERMATT you should not delete your posts after they have been quoted. It makes you look even more retarded.

Depends on time/date, but I’m in if I can make it.

lets set a date, say like in aug. which gives people plenty of time to work around it. and pick a place. say like world gym in PB or Golds off the 5 and rosecrans. im leaving in september so we have GOT to do it this summer.

[quote]popgoblinn wrote:
lets set a date, say like in aug. which gives people plenty of time to work around it. and pick a place. say like world gym in PB or Golds off the 5 and rosecrans. im leaving in september so we have GOT to do it this summer. [/quote]

I’m down…set a place and time and then we will all say if it’s good for us or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gerdy

August works for me. In fact, I won’t even be in CA until early August. (It’s cool if you dudes want to do it earlier.)

[quote]Renton wrote:
rsg wrote:
MONSTERMATT wrote:
watta FAG

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

LMFAO! MONSTERMATT you should not delete your posts after they have been quoted. It makes you look even more retarded.[/quote]

I hate it when I miss shit like this.

Is this a male bonding thing? Guys only?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Is this a male bonding thing? Guys only?[/quote]

I can’t speak for the rest of the guys when I say this but no, your more than welcome to join :slight_smile:

Gerdy

Well if you guys are open to women being a part of this, I would like a heads up when it happens.

Celeste

Of course you’re welcome. You’re part of T-Nation and in San Diego.

For that matter, so is TC, isn’t he? (Mentioned his name, that’ll get his attention.) Maybe he could make a special guest star cameo…

[quote]sdspeedracer wrote:
Of course you’re welcome. You’re part of T-Nation and in San Diego.

For that matter, so is TC, isn’t he? (Mentioned his name, that’ll get his attention.) Maybe he could make a special guest star cameo… [/quote]

that would be sweet!

Gerdy

sounds great. what kinda thing would it be? A workout? A lunch? Some small talk? ways to advance the T-Man (or T-babe) cause? Im thinkin we should get TC or some one involved and maybe see about getting shirts and stuff sent out. Let people know what quality supplements are like, get some good exposure to the hardcore lifting scene in san deigo… who knows. First. a date. When? I dont want to choose because Im free whenever. Then the place. World Gym. Hands down the best “commercial” gym in SD. what else?