SAN Attitude Experiences?

Does anyone here have experience with, or have heard anything about S.A.N. Attitude?
I’m higly considering using it in my next cycle, but want to make sure it’s what it says it is.

I’d have to ask you what you’re exactly referring to by “cycle” first.

This is what Attitude claims:
“Ever heard of AndrosteneTrione (4-Androstene-3, 6,17-trione or AT for short). Well, 3-OHAT is basically the active metabolite of AT that causes the phenomenal effects of this compound. And by cutting out the middleman we were able to assemble a ?seek and destroy? mechanism at only 1/10th of the regular AT dose. You read right, Attitude is guaranteed to outperform the leading brand at only a fraction of the cost. If this wasn?t enough already, the half-life of 3-OHAT was documented to be greater than AT thus allowing greater efficiency at only one daily serving. What?s even more exciting about 3-OHAT is that it increases HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis) activity therefore stimulating testosterone from a second and independent mechanism outside that of ATD. You are essentially getting the best of both worlds with Attitude.”

Personally, I trust SAN. I like their Blaze, Blaze Xtreme, Infusion and Estrodex products (this is a good anti-estrogen at the 6/day dosage). Some of their products are just so outrageously priced that they’re not worth it (Eg. Fish Fats).
The only thing I’ve noticed with this company’s supps is that if you’re going to get anywhere near the claims made on them you have to stay at full dosage levels.
Eg. Blaze fat burner says take 1 in morning and another 6 hours later. Don’t exceed 4 in a day.
That doesn’t add up right?! 2 a day - okay results. 4 a day - very good results.

I can’t give feedback on Attitude exactly, only Estrodex. But if you’re going to use SAN’s products - stay on high end of dosage recommendations.

Now, if by “cycle” you’re intending on a pro-steriod or real steriod, you best think of a multi-pronged approach to post-cycle therapy. Start with an anti-estrogen like Attitude, Estrodex or Gaspari’s Nolvadex XT (which is good too) and add the others that are required.

Or better yet, stay away from that shit entirely and take TRIBEX Gold and an anti-estrogen with proper cycling of each. You’ll get 70-80% of the results by taking these two versus a pro-hormone/steriod. But 95% less side-effects.
Impatience is a killer.

Nah by my next cycle I mean I will have finished 3 weeks of ZMA, and will be moving off and am looking for something that will use my current testosterone to it’s fullest rather than boost testosterone production. How would I go about using TRIBEX GOLD, and what is a good anti-estrogen. I’m still very new to the supplement game, but looking to get the most out of it.

[quote]n0ir wrote:
Nah by my next cycle I mean I will have finished 3 weeks of ZMA, and will be moving off and am looking for something that will use my current testosterone to it’s fullest rather than boost testosterone production. How would I go about using TRIBEX GOLD, and what is a good anti-estrogen. I’m still very new to the supplement game, but looking to get the most out of it.[/quote]

I’ll answer your question but also point out that money is money. And spending $100 on a 6 week cycle that yields you 5lbs new lean mass may or may not seem worth it. In the end, as you learn more you’ll come to know just how much money you’re willing to pay (and when you’re being ripped off) when it comes to chasing the next 5lbs of muscle.

6 week cycle to do 2-3 times a year to keep excellent gains coming:

• Biotest TRIBEX Gold - 3 tabs per day (one every 6 hours; this is very important to take them like clockwork; Cycle as it says on bottle - 4 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 1 day off, 4/1, 3/1…this ensures your receptors don’t get plugged up and start wasting the herb)

• Gaspari Nutrition’s Nolvadex XT (anti-estrogen) - 2 caps x 1 hour before bed. No need for a higher dosage when you’re taking TRIBEX and your bodyweight is <200lbs.

Would cost you $85 with shipping if you order both from bodybuilding.com

www.bodybuilding.com/store/biot/tribgold.html (same price as Biotest store but shipping is usually cheaper and you can’t get the Gaspari product here or I’d totally tell you to get it from the site here. Either way Biotest is getting the money.)

www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/nxt.html

I would also suggest you have your workout program in serious order and also your diet (frequent eating, clean eating, good amount of quality fats especially fish oil, PWO supplementation is on, and also get 6-8 hours sleep each night).

Supplements only do so much. If you don’t have this stuff in place you’ve lost 80% of what a supplement can do for you. And wasting $80 of the $100 your spending would be a giant waste, wouldn’t it.

Also, because you’re trying to pack on the muscle, during these 6 weeks take in 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight. At the 175lbs you weigh that’s 260g protein every day of the 6 week cycle.
After that you can go back to 1g protein/lb bodyweight.

Take AT LEAST 4 weeks off between cycles of this to get back to normal levels and not wear out your body by pushing it too far hormonally (even though these are safe options).

Can’t stress enough that 5-10lbs a year is plenty. In 10 years that’s 50-100lbs of solid mass. Obviously in your case a 5lb/year goal would be more accurate. 50lbs is a lot my friend!
This mentality has served me well. I’ve put on 50lbs in 9 years. So my average of 5lb per year is ahead of schedule. That puts me about 225ish by the time I’m 35. I’m very okay with that.
Injury free and steady gains is what I’m after.

Any more questions just ask.
Cheers,
AT

[quote]n0ir wrote:
Nah by my next cycle I mean I will have finished 3 weeks of ZMA, and will be moving off and am looking for something that will use my current testosterone to it’s fullest rather than boost testosterone production. How would I go about using TRIBEX GOLD, and what is a good anti-estrogen. I’m still very new to the supplement game, but looking to get the most out of it.[/quote]

Another thing - ZMA is not really a supplement you cycle. Magnesium is something every single person on the planet should supplement. At least 200mg right before bed. That means you and your grandmother could both greatly benefit from this.
Zinc…well that’s important for people who train hard and may be lacking in this supplement. ZMA IMO is something you take and if you feel better…keep it…if not just move straight to magnesium and ensure you get zinc in your multi and from food sources.

Another thing…being new to supplement game and all…you really do have to give a full 4 weeks (even if the bottle doesn’t last that long) before you can really take notice of most supplement’s effects. Trying something for less than 4-6 weeks earnestly and then saying “it didn’t do much for me” is really a crock of shit. You didn’t give it enough of a chance to do what it was intended to do.

This is where picking and choosing your supplements (and supplement companies) comes to upmost importance to save yourself time and a lot of money.

Personal opinion of course, but there are only two supplement companies that I trust their complete line of products - AST Sports Science and Biotest.
Others make some good stuff, and also make some complete crap (like SAN for example).

Maybe a good thing to get your info from T-Nation and AST’s site (www.ast-ss.com) first and foremost before buying any other supplements or taking any other training advice. This alone will save you years of frustration and confusion.

The test in the current market - if a company makes any Nitric Oxide product or any creatine product with any other form of creatine other than creatine monohydrate (eg. CEE, Anhydrous, Dicreatine Malate, etc) - they’re at least 50% full of shit right from the beginning. Straight up bro, that’s how it works.