Sample Periodized Workout?

what i was planning on doing, ive talked before but id like to get some more ideas, right now im in heavy phase 3 setsx6 reps, im a newbie so im going to stick it out for at MOST 8 weeks or until i dont make gains, then i was going to switch to 3 sets of 10 or 12 and so on and so forth, i dont really want to change exersizes unless i really have to, as i love the ones im doing now, whats some other things i SHOULD do other than just chaning the weight and reps up to keep me building muslce

Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos – a link to the 5x5. It can give you ideas how to periodize your training

[quote]john-lennon wrote:
what i was planning on doing, ive talked before but id like to get some more ideas, right now im in heavy phase 3 setsx6 reps, im a newbie so im going to stick it out for at MOST 8 weeks or until i dont make gains, then i was going to switch to 3 sets of 10 or 12 and so on and so forth, i dont really want to change exersizes unless i really have to, as i love the ones im doing now, whats some other things i SHOULD do other than just chaning the weight and reps up to keep me building muslce[/quote]