Sample Dosing and Lab Results

@dbossa, dead (as in potentially dead) serious questions:

Last week you accused me of doing a cycle (you knew, you assumed?) when I ran into problems earlier this year…

I went to the trouble to (as accurately as I humanly could, see details in linked post below) estimate what my TT and fT levels were during the unfortunate issue (TT between 1700 and 2600 ng/dL with fT between 30-50 ng/dL). I discontinued low dose, therapeutic AAS dosing 4 weeks before prior to the incident:

So now look at the data @highpull shared (you can check out the summary graphs I made above or go to the original post I did and zoom in). Some questions pop into my head:

1. Which one of these guys are on a cycle?
  2. How do you determine this?
  3. For guys with existing conditions (maybe they know/maybe they don’t), I infer from your comments on my nasty experience that there is potentially an upper limit on how high they should take their TT/fT? Do I understand that correctly? What is that limit? Could you consult your providers or perhaps you have an opinion? Why would guys with heart issues need to stay below a certain TT/fT level?
  4. Based on the answer to question 3, should care be used on how high to initially start or continue a man on TRT/TOT since there may be issues (heart) that are unknown or they may be older? Should guys with these issues not exceed physiologic range?

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I also really appreciate any insight your team has on this. @highpull, I’d value your opinion on this as well.

@dbossa: Maybe there’s a silver lining from what I thought was some real unfairness/hypocrisy/BS in your back and forth with me on my AFIB incident. Perhaps this discussion could help some men who use exogenous T.

I appreciate you guys’ time on this.

1 Like