Same Old Dbol Argument...

Since this is my first post here I’m def not tryin to start some punk internet argument…but I have to take exception w/ all the people who disagree w/ a Dbol ONLY cycle. Granted I use an UGL injectable (but doesn’t change the molecular properties of methandrostenolone or the fact it’s EVIL C-17 alkylation. I seem to be keeping the majority of my gains (besides a small amt. of H2O) post cycle AND I’ve never done any pct. I just stop.

Maybe Anthony Roberts could explain this becuz I sure can’t. I know it def contradicts EVERYTHING I’ve ever heard regarding proper cycle execution.

Any thoughts?

How old are you? Younger age makes for a better rebound after cycle.

38, I think it stems from the fact I only use 50mg/wk. Remember this is INJECTED not oral. Bear in mind I fully realize that oral has a more dramatic effect but it just becomes a major hassle for me personally to remember to take the pills EVERY freakin day. A max of 2 injects/wk is not hard to remember.

That avatar is disgusting. Get yourself a cartoon character.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
That avatar is disgusting. Get yourself a cartoon character.[/quote]

hahahaha! it looks like a fat cabbage patch doll with a huge rack.

“Average dosages for Dianabol have been in the range of 15mg to 30mg a day oral or 50mg to 100mg a week by injection.”