SAMA Forum

anyone else find the forum hard to keep up with anymore?

It used to be fun to converse on the forum, but anymore there’s 200 new replies in a matter of a day on a thread, making it near impossible to keep up with it :frowning:

Actually, I don’t think it is the forum itself but the T-Nation servers lagging with posted responses.

Either there is no activity for 24 hours or there is an avalanche of replies. That, to me, has more to do with the servers/moderation than the natural activity level of the forum.

I know what you mean, though.

I think it is kind of funny that that is where pretty much all of the women on this site hang out. Like moths to a fire. It’s also funny how it is often a self-help group for guys who are not getting any, oh wait… that’s the entire internet.

I haven’t checked that forum in a long, long time. Nephorm’s posts were about the only thing I found interesting there (though such is usually the case) and, to be honest, some of the male poster activity in that area started to creep me out a little (and I’m a dude).

What I found even more interesting (than your original question, that is) is how many people post there with no regular activity in the other forums.

[quote]anonym wrote:
What I found even more interesting (than your original question, that is) is how many people post there with no regular activity in the other forums.[/quote]

What about only the SAMA and Get a life forum?

Haha, errhh…

You mean the SAFA forum?

I only have access to internet at my school, so I turned off the SAMA forum on my T-Page.

This has done amazing things.

And yeah, the 200+ replies on day old threads is painful to deal with.

[quote]Otep wrote:

And yeah, the 200+ replies on day old threads is painful to deal with.[/quote]

I have been reading it much less, and this is the main reason.

I also feel that every thread inevitably turns into the same conversation, with some of the SAMA regulars ganging up against somebody or invading threads and “E-flirting” (yeah I just made that up) with each other and it just gets old.

I like boobs.

Yes, bitching about it rather than doing something about it does seem to be the answer.

I can’t say I find anything about electronic forums “hard”.

What the forum used to be:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I like boobs.[/quote]

AND

What the SAMA has become:

[quote]pch2 wrote:
Yes, bitching about it rather than doing something about it does seem to be the answer.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
What the forum used to be:

skaz05 wrote:
I like boobs.

AND

What the SAMA has become:

pch2 wrote:
Yes, bitching about it rather than doing something about it does seem to be the answer.[/quote]

Yeah, women that lift and fight and have slightly mature conversations about sex are totally bringing the forum down. There doesn’t seem to be anywhere else on the internet where you can find pages and pages of boobs, I think maybe that’s the niche SAMA should fill.

Well, the SAMA is my favorite place to hang out and post.

Here’s why:

I like training and working out. It’s what I do for me, and I really don’t like talking about it that much, because it’s just a personal thing. I look and read, but I don’t feel the urge to post.

The politics and World issues forum, looks like a place to just argue, without any real discussion going on. I have my views, but I’ll keep them to myself. I’m not a huge fan of politics, anyway.

Now, I like the supplements and nutrition forum and look around. But since I haven’t used any supplements in a couple of years, and don’t train like I used to, I don’t stick around for long.

The SAMA forum I find the most interesting, because it involves relationships and sex. I love both…usually. In this forum I can be free to express myself in whatever way I want. Whether it be with something that I take seriously, or not, then I’ll post a stupid cat picture. I can’t really do that anywhere else.

Sure, at least half, or three quarters of the replies will be flirting, stupid remarks, fail pics, etc. But, some of the replies will be thought provoking, intelligent, and both be ignorant, but humorous at the same time. The other forums don’t allow for that kind of freedom in my opinion.

Anyway…oh, look at the time! Goes back to SAMA forum

[quote]ktennies wrote:
Otep wrote:

And yeah, the 200+ replies on day old threads is painful to deal with.

I have been reading it much less, and this is the main reason.

I also feel that every thread inevitably turns into the same conversation, with some of the SAMA regulars ganging up against somebody or invading threads and “E-flirting” (yeah I just made that up) with each other and it just gets old.[/quote]

x2. And I’m not knocking people in there, hope that’s not how this is coming across. Just seems like the same thing in every thread, and whole convo’s are going on, you step in and make a reply, everyone is so busy with the regulars they whizz right by you. Like peering into someone’s living room that has people over. I swear I don’t do that :smiley:

Nope.

I don’t care about all the replies. There are some folks who’s posts I never read so I just whiz past them.

I am amazed at the epic loooooooong posts.

I rehashed some of the older posts, including an old one of Neph’s because I wasn’t thrilled with some of the subjects that were getting so much attention.

On a completely unrelated note, I miss your old avatar jfit.

Although the zombie is cool, but still…

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:

Although the zombie is cool, but still…[/quote]

some would say the current is an improvement :wink: :smiley:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:

Although the zombie is cool, but still…

some would say the current is an improvement :wink: :D[/quote]

I liked the waterguns too.