Salvaged Car Title

I just found the perfect Jeep on craigslist, but it has a salvaged title. The description says the car was in an accident in 1997. I has been rebuilt and appearantly has no problems now. The thing looks new.

Never considered a car with a salvaged title, but this is an awesome Jeep and it appears to have been fixed and running for quite a while. Anyone ever bought a salvaged title car?

I tried to buy truck with a salvage title once but the insurance company would only give me liability on it since it had been totaled once already. And the bank wouldn’t loan me anything without full coverage insurance so I gave up and found a different vehicle. Might be different where you are though. I’d do some research on that before you bid.

I tried to buy truck with a salvage title once but the insurance company would only give me liability on it since it had been totaled once already. And the bank wouldn’t loan me anything without full coverage insurance so I gave up and found a different vehicle. Might be different where you are though. I’d do some research on that before you bid.