Salma Hayek

[quote]pushharder wrote:
[I remember reading recently that newly discovered archaeological evidence indicated Viking raids as far south as the Med.

No kidding.[/quote]

Correct. Vikings were as far south as Constantinople. The Byzantium emporers had a bodyguard of Vikings and many left runes as grafitti around the empire. As individuals they probably went as far as Jerusalem on personal pilgrimages. Harald Hardrada probably took part in such a pilgrimage.

But sadly there is no evidence of Vikings in Mesoamerica. I feel we have to concede that Salma is extremely unlikely to have Viking blood.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
[I remember reading recently that newly discovered archaeological evidence indicated Viking raids as far south as the Med.

No kidding.[/quote]

Correct. Vikings were as far south as Constantinople. The Byzantium emporers had a bodyguard of Vikings and many left runes as grafitti around the empire. As individuals they probably went as far as Jerusalem on personal pilgrimages. Harald Hardrada probably took part in such a pilgrimage.

But sadly there is no evidence of Vikings in Mesoamerica. I feel we have to concede that Salma is extremely unlikely to have Viking blood.[/quote]

facepalm.jpeg

Really guys, we are discussing Viking lore instead of basking in the hips, ass and tits of one of Gods greatest creations.

WTF

Derek is right…

however~ in the late 12th century, the Norse had accepted Christianity, and did attend the latter of the crusades into jeruselem… however the heat did preclude them from actually crossing the desert, and most of them returned to thier homes, this his how the Ceasar at Byzantiaum ended up with the Norse guards.

that is an interesting story in itself~

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Derek is right…

however~ in the late 12th century, the Norse had accepted Christianity, and did attend the latter of the crusades into jeruselem… however the heat did preclude them from actually crossing the desert, and most of them returned to thier homes, this his how the Ceasar at Byzantiaum ended up with the Norse guards.

that is an interesting story in itself~[/quote]
Okay at least you posted a picture

she looks so sad…

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
she looks so sad…[/quote]

I don’t think even DJ will approve of this fatty post; this here is sacrilege.

even if she was not in proximity to be pillaged by Vikings, trust me, we would have made an extra effort to make it happen~

(must be cold in here)

Gee, it sure is sad that Sex and the Male Animal isn’t around anymore, or else we could post these pictures there.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
even if she was not in proximity to be pillaged by Vikings, trust me, we would have made an extra effort to make it happen~

(must be cold in here)[/quote]

Good lord. She looks like she’s smuggling cantaloupes.

I like cantaloupes.

Yes, I do love me some Salma!

Edward Norton was a lucky man.

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
she looks so sad…[/quote]
You got mad photoshop skills, you should do movies.