Sally Kern - Wow

…are you serious with this shit?

A few of her more delightful tidbits:

“Studies show, no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted for more than, you know, a few decades…”

“I honestly think it’s the biggest threat our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam…”

“They want to get them into the government schools so they can indoctrinate them . . . They are going after our young children, as young as two years of age, to try to teach them that the homosexual lifestyle is an acceptable lifestyle.”

“You know, Gays are infiltrating city councils. . . Did you know that the city council of Eureka Springs is now controlled by gays? They are winning elections.”

“We have the gay-straight alliance coming into our schools…”

“One of my colleagues said We don’t have a gay problem in our community�?� well you know what, that is so dumb. If you have cancer in your little toe, do you just say that I’m going to forget about it since the rest of you is fine? It spreads! This stuff is deadly and it is spreading. It will destroy our young people and it will destroy this nation.”

I find it absolutely stunning that this individual is in the slightest position of power in the United States.

Wonderful thing religion, isn’t it?

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
…are you serious with this shit?

A few of her more delightful tidbits:

“Studies show, no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted for more than, you know, a few decades…”

“I honestly think it’s the biggest threat our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam…”

I find it absolutely stunning that this individual is in the slightest position of power in the United States.

[/quote]

Why? She’s right on the money. Being gay is not how nature or God intended humans to be. Being gay is a mutation. A cock is NOT meant to go anywhere but into a woman for making a child. Of course, there’s nothing in the Holy Bible to prevent married people from playing around, but everything else is off limits.

Notice how America is falling down, ever since we started accepting gayness into our culture. It is unmasculine, so you get an unmasculine nation of prancing fairies.

Fucking sad end to a once great nation…

If everyone was gay, the human race would cease to exist.

Pete and HH, just stop.

Which studies? Which societies?

Biggest threat? So you actually believe that young people can be brainwashed or forced to appreciate man’s ass?

Schools indoctrinate homosexuality? You can argue about homosexuality, in a certain way, but there’s a big difference in teaching tolerance and converting heteros to homos. One is nigh impossible and unknown in the western world, the other is an important part of educating children.

Since you also hate muslims, HH, do you see any benefit in the concept of tolerance at all?

I already said once that I live in a district that is one of the gayest parts of Germany.
Childbirts are sky high, neighbours are friendly and the sense of community is solid.
Gays do not force their lifestyle onto others, like bigots (eg. you). And they do not, intentionally or passively, destroy out society.

How foresighted of Mother Nature to not design everyone gay, huh?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

How foresighted of Mother Nature to not design everyone gay, huh?[/quote]

The human race would go the way of the ‘gay dinosaurs’:

Lickalottapus and Myassissaur

How many of those do ya see these days, eh?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:

How foresighted of Mother Nature to not design everyone gay, huh?

The human race would go the way of the ‘gay dinosaurs’:

Lickalottapus and Myassissaur

How many of those do ya see these days, eh?

[/quote]

I always liked the Megasoreass.

[quote]Sally Kern wrote:

“Studies show, no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted for more than, you know, a few decades…”[/quote]

err… Rome, Athens, ect…

[quote]
“I honestly think it’s the biggest threat our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam…”[/quote]

This is just fucking hilarious.

Right, teaching kids hatred is something we should encourage.

[quote]
“You know, Gays are infiltrating city councils. . . Did you know that the city council of Eureka Springs is now controlled by gays? They are winning elections.”[/quote]

If they’re winning elections, what does that tell us? Yep. They can be just as slimy as straight people.

Awesome. Don’t join it.

Yes. The open gay population has greatly increased. Let me reiterate. The OPEN gay population has greatly increased.

This lady is fucktarded. And lulzy.

I really don’t see how homosexuality is a problem to society. They pay taxes, they work, they seem to be civil. Religion maybe? which one, theres a list of them.

Great - another gay thread. I see it hasn’t escaped the homophobes here either. I like the addition of dinosaurs though - that’s new and very inclusive.

Makkun

this type of stuff is a lot of gum flapping, with nothing being said.

while i think that homosexuals should be free to practice their life style, and that discrimination against them is wrong, i do know of several good arguments against the lifestyle.

normally though, even though such good arguments do exist, the people shouting anti-homosexual rhetoric are normally woefully ignorant of them.

Their condemnation normally stems from ignorance.

It may be that homosexuals are a sub-species of humanity. Or it may be simply a mental illness.

I’ve noticed that I can sense the presence of a gay person. It’s wierd, like some kind of death-aura. They just don’t seem right. Would love to see a study with Karilian (sp?) photography of gays versus normal.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Why? She’s right on the money. Being gay is not how nature or God intended humans to be. Being gay is a mutation. A cock is NOT meant to go anywhere but into a woman for making a child. Of course, there’s nothing in the Holy Bible to prevent married people from playing around, but everything else is off limits.

Notice how America is falling down, ever since we started accepting gayness into our culture. It is unmasculine, so you get an unmasculine nation of prancing fairies.

Fucking sad end to a once great nation…

[/quote]

This has to be the most ridiculous post of the year.

Your accusations for the nation “falling down” as a result of gayness being accepted is perhaps the most unjustifiable claim I have ever heard (Except for the existence of an Alien ship in Area 51. In fact, even that is more justifiable).

I think you’ll find that the nation “falling down” is due to a whole load of other things like; weak monetary policy, ridiculous debt and general consumer ignorance.

I wouldn’t know how or what it feels like to be homosexual but it certainly isn’t a mutation. If anything it’s probably an inherent desire or choice. I cannot speak forGod but you have no evidence that nature did not intend for homosexuality. Heck, if it didn’t why the hell is it around? It’s even witnessed in certain animal species.

Homosexuality is not new as has been posted before (Ancient Greece, Romans etc). The only reason it seems as if this a whole new explosion of homosexuality is that prior to the past few decades, it was a taboo subject. I’m willing to bet that the amount of men or women who had homosexual tendencies would be roughly the same, the only difference would be that before you couldn’t do anything about it.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I’ve noticed that I can sense the presence of a gay person. [/quote]

You have gay-dar. So do most cosmopolitan, straight women…big deal.

Who is this nimrod anyway? Is she part of that fucked up church?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I’ve noticed that I can sense the presence of a gay person.

You have gay-dar. So do most cosmopolitan, straight women…big deal.[/quote]

ROFL

First thing to establish is: female on female sex = hot. Male on male sex = gross.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
Homosexuality is not new as has been posted before (Ancient Greece, Romans etc). The only reason it seems as if this a whole new explosion of homosexuality is that prior to the past few decades, it was a taboo subject.
[/quote]

I hear this a lot and I’m not quite so sure it’s true. Men have always had sex with other men- and in some cultures no doubt it wasn’t hidden but actually part of the observable culture, as in ancient greece.

However, AFAIK: it was honored more or less as an erotic connection, and not as a way of life; nor was it celebrated as a “lifestyle,” where men “married” other men; nor held up as a reasonable and legitimate alternative to marriage between a man and woman.

I could be wrong, but I believe this is a new phenomenon.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
[/quote]
Ah, the good ol’ days, huh?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I always liked the Megasoreass.[/quote]

ZING!

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:

However, AFAIK: it was honored more or less as an erotic connection, and not as a way of life; nor was it celebrated as a “lifestyle,” where men “married” other men; nor held up as a reasonable and legitimate alternative to marriage between a man and woman.

[/quote]

That is very possible, yes.