T Nation

Salbutamol/T3 for Fat Loss

I am a reasonably fit guy looking to lose the last 15lbs to get down to “look good naked” level of body fat (7ish). Don’t know my percentage, but I am a typical guy who can show the top couple abs, but no love handles or whatnot.

It looks like I have the month of June available to go crazy. Wife’s on board, no travel.

I was considering using salbutamol at 3 X 4mg a day, instead of Clen (stopping mid-afternoon, so as to sleep better compared to Clen)

I was also thinking about a very low dose of T3. I have 25mg pills – thinking cutting them in half.

Anyone have any idea how much would be lost in four weeks, coupled with a very solid diet (thinking Velocity, but may do something else)?

Anything I should look out for?

Just diet and save the drugs.

12.5mg of T3 is not worth it, and neither is T3 if your goal is to ‘look good naked’.

Are you on any gear?

Post your diet and training here or in the Nutrition Forum for further help.

Stay away from the T3 because you should be able to accomplish what you want without. Put in some hard work and see where that gets you.

And…4 weeks of dieting? And you want to loose aprox. 4 pounds/week.???

Post your diet and training.

My training is very hard – average 5 days a week, 25 years training, including 10 years active in the IDF, with five active reserve.

Just for random lifts: I can easily deadlift mid/low 400s for 3, back squat is probably about the same, 25 pullups no stop, bench 315 or so for 5 (can only do 115 dumbells for 5 for whatever reason), run 5 miles at 7.20 per mile on a track.

I mix up everything from heavy lifts, to Tabitha, to sprint intervals depending on what is going on in my life and the weather.

Age 41

Well balanced physique, just carrying some resistant fat — typical 2 abs showing guy, little soft.

Guestimating need to lose the last 15, and it ain’t coming off without help.

I have the month of June dedicated to the Velocity diet, which is rare because I travel all over the planet in the normal course of business. (I tend to pack a pull up bar in my suitcase, along with water vest — you’d be amazed at what you can do in a hotel room.)

Nature of my business also involves fancy meals and booze, so while I can train and mostly eat to prevent GAINING fat, it’s hard to lose fat except in spurts, as my diet is forced from my ideal (because clients don’t like to drink alone).

IN short: normal diet: Plenty of protein, excess carbs in the form of booze.

Probably look better than 99% of the population, and want to go further, because that is the kind of guy I am.

Currently on (prescription, joy of being 41) 200cyp/week, some Hcg (cant’ recall the iu, small amount, enough to keep the balls going), and Armidex, and will likely be so for life.

Have ample access to T3 and Albuterol due to differing prescription standards.

The low dosage of T3 actually came from this website ---- thinking about preventing downregulation. I certinaly can have as much as I want, but 25 seems to be the biggest bang, 50 slightly more, and much more a waste.

Looking for optimal dosage and people’s experiences.

If you are already on AAS, you might also consider tren. Tren will burn fat and there is a lot more information out there on how to manage tren sides and dosage than T3. You also might pick up LBM while you are at it too…or at least maintain it. JUst BTW, many people who use T3 are on AAS to preserve muscle while their weight drops. I don’t think 200mgs cyp would have the preservative effect you might want…

Recommend addition of gear and ESPECIALLY an AI.

At 41 with a high alcohol intake your likely on the high side estrogen speaking.

Dealing with stubborn belly fat could be dealt with easily enough with letro dosage, a short cycle, and a little clen usage.

“Recommend addition of gear and ESPECIALLY an AI.”

Yes, that is the Adex, no.

Obviously, there will be no alcohol use during the diet phase, as I will be doing the Velocity Diet.

Again, what dosages do people recommend re: T3 and Albuteral (which is, in my belief, superior to Clen, as it can be tapered off before night and let one sleep).

What additional results to expect over-and-above the V-diet

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
“Recommend addition of gear and ESPECIALLY an AI.”

Yes, that is the Adex, no.

Obviously, there will be no alcohol use during the diet phase, as I will be doing the Velocity Diet.

Again, what dosages do people recommend re: T3 and Albuteral (which is, in my belief, superior to Clen, as it can be tapered off before night and let one sleep).

What additional results to expect over-and-above the V-diet[/quote]

Did you read the earlier posts? People are saying NO DOSE is your best dose. That is: 0mgs/ED.

Yeah, I was hoping help from someone with more knowledge than me, regarding what to expect over-and-above the normal V-diet loss for a otherwise very fit person.

Helpful posts above.

Lower your carb and alcohol intake, bump up your protein and fats and see where that takes you.

Eating out whilst dieting is next to impossible, unless you make really smart choices. Chicken (without skin), or steak, veggies and salad (with dressing on the side, preferably olive oil and balsamic vinegar). And stick with diet Coke, not alcoholic beverages.

I’m not sure if most really know how low 7%b.f. is. It’s pretty damn low.

IMHO dieting takes more than 4 weeks. It’s a lifestyle change. You can ruin everything you’ve obtained within a week or two if you don’t keep your diet clean.

Ex. 3 years ago I dieted to just under 6%, and looked like a veiny dick. Within two weeks put on 20lbs, within 4 put on 40lbs. B.P. through the roof and a resting heart rate of 100+ b.p.m. I definitely learnt my lesson.

You will need to be almost as cautious when you come off of a diet as when you are on unless you want to ruin everything you worked for in one week.

Stick to a low carb diet, add some tren if you like, bump up your test, but scrap the T3, use ECA instead.

Also, your goal doesn’t seem attainable within 4 weeks, unless you go balls to the wall. Set a realistic goal of 2lbs/week, not including the first week in which you may suddenly drop 5 lbs due to water loss and less food intake.

You’re 41, so enjoy life and set goals that a realistic to your lifestyle.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Helpful posts above.

Lower your carb and alcohol intake, bump up your protein and fats and see where that takes you.

Eating out whilst dieting is next to impossible, unless you make really smart choices. Chicken (without skin), or steak, veggies and salad (with dressing on the side, preferably olive oil and balsamic vinegar). And stick with diet Coke, not alcoholic beverages.

I’m not sure if most really know how low 7%b.f. is. It’s pretty damn low.

IMHO dieting takes more than 4 weeks. It’s a lifestyle change. You can ruin everything you’ve obtained within a week or two if you don’t keep your diet clean.

Ex. 3 years ago I dieted to just under 6%, and looked like a veiny dick. Within two weeks put on 20lbs, within 4 put on 40lbs. B.P. through the roof and a resting heart rate of 100+ b.p.m. I definitely learnt my lesson.

You will need to be almost as cautious when you come off of a diet as when you are on unless you want to ruin everything you worked for in one week.

Stick to a low carb diet, add some tren if you like, bump up your test, but scrap the T3, use ECA instead.

Also, your goal doesn’t seem attainable within 4 weeks, unless you go balls to the wall. Set a realistic goal of 2lbs/week, not including the first week in which you may suddenly drop 5 lbs due to water loss and less food intake.

You’re 41, so enjoy life and set goals that a realistic to your lifestyle.[/quote]

I gotta agree with Pitbull on his above post. Also Westlock and Karl gave good advice mate. Don’t take it lightly. I myself was about to use T3 on a Tren cycle. Thanks to something Karl said … I did more research and came to the conclusion that it just wasn’t worth the risk (the T3 that is … still gonna do the Tren) I do PL’ing these days but when I did competitions … getting down to single digit bf was hell. Staying there was even worse. I still walk around with a “decent” bf … but i FEEL so much better. And when I did diet down to single digits … I used cardio, diet and a little clen to get there … nothing more needed. And it didn’t happen in 4 weeks, i promise you that.

I get the sense that you are set on using the T3 … I was too until I did more research and weighed the risks. Perhaps its no riskier that what I currently do … but the things I read and heard were enough to make me pause … then decide not to.

Good luck to you,

GG