Salad dressing

Are there any really good salad dressings out there? Do you make your own?
What I am seeking here is info. on a good salad dressing with minimal additives. If it contains a “good fat”, that’s fine with me.
What do you use? Is there a way to put flax/salmon oil in dressing w/o destroying the flavor?
I mean I love crumbly blue cheese and all but the sat. fat content is too high…

Here’s my recipie.

Take a tub of non-fat cottage cheese and throw it in the blender along with a packet of dry “Hidden Valley” ranch dressing. Blend until you have a creamy consistency. Sometimes I add a little skim milk to thin it out a little bit… but that is optional.

It tastes nearly identical to ranch dressing. Might be a little bit high in sodium for some…

HTH

Hey bodyiq my Gf Bets posted a salad dressing recipe she made with flax oil thats absolutly PHENOMONAL!!! And is a good way to down ur flax oil, its sooo good!!!Search her name and find the recipe ull love it its soo good!

Pugs

BodyIQ, my favorite salad dressing recipe is one I came up with on my own. I start with FRESH basil and run it through a blender. Next I add some FRESH parsley and give that a whirl. From there I add garlic cloves and give it a whirl. (BTW, you can’t add too much garlic in my book). From there I add flaxseed oil, lemon juice or rice vinegar, Splenda and salt to taste. I don’t measure anything, just throw it in, taste and adjust.

It’s a “mushy” kind of salad 'cause I make it kinda thick, but oh, so yummy.

I’ve heard of flax seed oil and vinegar is good, I have not tried it though…

The ol’ Asian standby: soy sauce with some vinegar. Sometimes I add a bit of sesame oil for a slightly nutty flavor.

i just use olive oil. Is viniger bad?