T Nation

Safest: Anavar or Winstrol?

witch is the best or safest?
and what will I use for estrogen blocker?
sorry, but Im kinda new to the game^^

[quote]salvatore1080 wrote:
witch is the best or safest?
and what will I use for estrogen blocker?
sorry, but Im kinda new to the game^^
[/quote]

Since you are new to the game I’d reccomend that you do some research. Go to the top of this thread, steroids for newbs, and most of your questions will be answered. Also use the search and type in " var and winny ."

I feel like I’m getting flamed indirectly…

Look at the drug profiles. You will find they are both 17-AA orals which mean both are liver toxic, one is much more so than the other. neither aromatise, so estrogen protection is not used, and both have varried effects on such things as blood lipid levels. One has a much more negative effect than the others. Also one is a more healthier choice for your joints, and one is much more anabolic than the other as well.

You will also find that the going price for one is much more than for the other.

These are the factors you need to know prior to making an informed decision.

This is something you need to do, rather than just taking the opinion of a username on here.

thanks prisoner! I’ll read more about them, I found some information on wikipedia, is there better places to find info about this?

anvar and winstol? sounds like some designer prohormones. lol.

read!

I would advise you to do some research, but in most peoples opinions anavar is an extremely safe steroid that is used primarily in cutting cycles, when it comes to side effects anavar will have milder side effects than winstrol. Don’t worry buddy everyone gets flamed at least once.

anavar is by far a better cutter and non toxic than win but is more expensive!

[quote]peoples champ wrote:
anavar is by far a better cutter [/quote]

I wouldn’t say that

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
peoples champ wrote:
anavar is by far a better cutter

I wouldn’t say that[/quote]

And I certainly wouldn’t either…