Safe Supplements for 19-Year-Olds?

Hi, I recently turned 19 even though I look like I’m 16 haha. Would it be safe for me to take this Animal Stak 2 I’ve been hearing about? On the package it says no one under 18 should take it but other people say you should wait till your 25. Would I count as under 18 since I’m a “late bloomer” and I look under 18?

Also can this product act like steroids and deplete your natural ability to make testosterone so that when you get off the product, you have less testosterone than before you took it?

sir redfield, I would recommend in addition to good overall nutrition (whole food) protein such as Metabolic Drive and or Grow!, Flameout (high quality fish oil), and Surge and Creatine.

D

[quote]sir redfield wrote:
Hi, I recently turned 19 even though I look like I’m 16 haha. Would it be safe for me to take this Animal Stak 2 I’ve been hearing about? On the package it says no one under 18 should take it but other people say you should wait till your 25. Would I count as under 18 since I’m a “late bloomer” and I look under 18?

Also can this product act like steroids and deplete your natural ability to make testosterone so that when you get off the product, you have less testosterone than before you took it?[/quote]

Feel free to spend as much money as you want on any supplements.

If you look like you are 16 then I would assume you are a skinny bastard that doesn’t look like you have lifted a fork, let alone any weight.

For you I would suggest lifting hard and getting your food intake nailed down for a couple years until you actually look like you lift. THEN try some supps and see what effects they have on you. Right now you would just be wasting money.

Why would it be a waste of money? Wouldn’t supplements be more beneficial to those who have a lot to gain rather than those who already have a lot of muscle? And no I’m not a skinny bastard. I just want to be muscular.

i have found animal stak 2 to be very beneficial.

I took animal stak 2 a few times when I was 19… But I weighed 245lbs and could push around a little bit of weight. Yes it works. But did I need it? probably not. do you? Def NOT. You have to eat a shitload of food and lift heavy shit, then you will get muscular.

For someone who’s not muscular, animal stak 2 isn’t gonna do anything for you. And only steroids are gonna have steroid like effects (unless you abuse the shit out of the normal stuff.)

So bottomline is read up on nutrition here, then eat a lot and lift weights. then, after a few years, yes go ahead and take animal stak 2 or Alpha Male or whatever.

I already eat a lot and lift a lot. I follow a lot of advice from this website, but it still doesn’t seem that I’m getting results. Why would animal stak 2 only work for people who already have a lot of muscle?

How much do you weigh?

How long have you been lifting?

Why do you think you look like you are 16?

I’m 5’9 and I weigh 145 lbs. Ok I guess that’s skinny by the standards of you body builders but I think I look regular. I lifted on and off in high school but for the past month I’ve been lifting seriously and I’ve put on a few muscle lbs. but I want a lot more than that. Everyone thinks I look like I’m 16…some people won’t believe me when I tell them I’m 19. I guess it’s cause of my face.

Thats skinny by most just about any standards…Before you start using supplements (other than Whey/vitamins) make sure your protein levels are at about 200+ grams of protein a day as well as getting over 3000 calories a day. Then come back and let us know if you still cant gain weight

No offense, but do you actually know how to lift? I ask in all seriousness, because if you’re eating right (not something I’m going to take for granted either, but it’s already been touched upon) it could be your lifting that’s to blame. Have you trained with someone who lifts for strength or bodybuilding, or at least carefully read and followed some basic instructions on the topic?

I was taught that sups are the last 10% of a training program. The first 90% is actually fairly simple: eat right, exercise well. By all means drop your money on that last 10%, you’ll probably see some small improvement, but realize that you may be neglecting the other 90% in some way.

Yes I know how to lift. I’ve read many articles here and on other places and I’m sure I’m doing it right. I guess I’m just a hard gainer.

Yes I know how to lift. I’ve read many articles here and on other places and I’m sure I’m doing it right. I guess I’m just a hard gainer.[/quote]

Yeah, blame it on that. Don’t count your calories to make sure you are getting 3000 plus a day. Don’t count your protein intake to make sure you are getting 1.5 g per pound of bodyweight a day. Bottom line is if you are eating above maintenance with enough protein and a good lifting program, you will gain muscle.

Most likely you aren’t doing everything you say you are. Up your calories if you can’t gain. Don’t come on here and complain about being a hardgainer after ignoring all the advice people give you. Also, without extra calories, no supplement will make you bigger.

Yes I know how to lift. I’ve read many articles here and on other places and I’m sure I’m doing it right. I guess I’m just a hard gainer.[/quote]

no you just need to eat more.

try a gainer supplement. they provide an easy way consume lots of calories.

no you just need to eat more.

try a gainer supplement. they provide an easy way consume lots of calories.

[quote]GLA88 wrote:
sir redfield wrote:
Yes I know how to lift. I’ve read many articles here and on other places and I’m sure I’m doing it right. I guess I’m just a hard gainer.

Yeah, blame it on that. Don’t count your calories to make sure you are getting 3000 plus a day. Don’t count your protein intake to make sure you are getting 1.5 g per pound of bodyweight a day. Bottom line is if you are eating above maintenance with enough protein and a good lifting program, you will gain muscle.

Most likely you aren’t doing everything you say you are. Up your calories if you can’t gain. Don’t come on here and complain about being a hardgainer after ignoring all the advice people give you. Also, without extra calories, no supplement will make you bigger.
[/quote]

I’m not ignoring people’s advice…it’s just that so far no one (except maybe one person) has answered my questions. I didn’t ask what’s effective and what’s the right way to gain muscle. I asked if Animal Stak 2 was safe and if it had steroid like effects where after you take it you can’t make your own testosterone anymore.

And in my first post I never complained about being a hard gainer. So don’t come on here and ignore the topic.

GLA88 wrote:
sir redfield wrote:

I’m not ignoring people’s advice…it’s just that so far no one (except maybe one person) has answered my questions. I didn’t ask what’s effective and what’s the right way to gain muscle. I asked if Animal Stak 2 was safe and if it had steroid like effects where after you take it you can’t make your own testosterone anymore.

And in my first post I never complained about being a hard gainer. So don’t come on here and ignore the topic.[/quote]

I know people who took it at your age and had no negative side effects after. If you find that you are getting bad results afterwards you can always use nolvadex or some other pct type product.

Regardless of what you take though you will need to eat more to see any gains. If you dont eat enough to gain now, you certainly arent eating enough to see much results from a product like that. To answer your question, it is safe but I (and everyone else here) would recommend getting your eating right before taking it.

I already eat a lot and lift a lot.[/quote]

Sure you do. Every skinny kid not making any gains says the same shit.

[quote]W@LRUS!1 wrote:
sir redfield wrote:
I already eat a lot and lift a lot.

Sure you do. Every skinny kid not making any gains says the same shit.[/quote]

Maybe that’s because some people have different genetics and don’t gain nearly as easily as other people do.

Maybe that’s because some people have different genetics and don’t gain nearly as easily as other people do.[/quote]

Nice excuse. I’m sure that you’ve got plenty more.