Safe, Legal Steroid? Really?

[quote]bmbweber wrote:
Read his other posts. troll.[/quote]

Yay, thanks for chiming in there…youre a big help. TROLL!

[quote]JesusJunky wrote:
bmbweber wrote:
Read his other posts. troll.

[/quote]

LMFAO - Take must have taken you alot of thought, huh? =/

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Ahhhhhh this coming from someone who’s user name is JESUS Junky. Don’t you not believe in stem cells. I kindda remember good ole Pres. Bush stopping all stem cell research in the US for 8 years because of his Bullshit Bible views. But yea, fuck helping people let’s screw em over with the whole 911 thing, failing economy thing, fuck the middle class thing, every one lose your house and job thing, oil prices at record highs, $5/gallon gas.

Wait what…oh yea

Massive release of stem cells = bad.
How about baby steps and inject stem cells into the cochlea to cure hearing loss.
Into joints and rebuild cartilage.
And use them to help CURE cancer, and not let them run rampant in one’s body potentially CAUSING cancer.

[/quote]

Leave that liberal shit in the Politics forum, where you guys can flame away until you end up with prostates the size of tennis balls!

[quote]bmbweber wrote:
JesusJunky wrote:
bmbweber wrote:
Read his other posts. troll.

LMFAO - Take must have taken you alot of thought, huh? =/[/quote]

“take must have taken [me] alot of thought”…(?)

Not really, no. Was I supposed to put alot of thought into it, and search hours on google images for a picture to post along with a douche bag remark?

This is retarded. The OP needs to, I don’t know, read a fucking biology text, then suck a dick. This thread is now officially about unicorns and my little pony. Discuss.

Jesusjunky, you win!!! Congratulations!!!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
Ahhhhhh this coming from someone who’s user name is JESUS Junky. Don’t you not believe in stem cells. I kindda remember good ole Pres. Bush stopping all stem cell research in the US for 8 years because of his Bullshit Bible views. But yea, fuck helping people let’s screw em over with the whole 911 thing, failing economy thing, fuck the middle class thing, every one lose your house and job thing, oil prices at record highs, $5/gallon gas.

Wait what…oh yea

How about baby steps and inject stem cells into the cochlea to cure hearing loss.
And use them to help CURE cancer, and not let them run rampant in one’s body potentially CAUSING cancer.

Wow, so unfettered, zealous, religious bigotry and political mis-information has finally seeped into the Supplements and Nutrition forum.

It was only a matter of time, I suppose. Maybe supplementation can help, but I doubt it.[/quote]

haha thats awesome

oh jesus junky btw i work at a GNC, stemulite is nonsense. Honestly if you read the ingredients and just researched that half of them are just bullshit chemicals you would have your answer.

[quote]trm91 wrote:
Jesusjunky, you win!!! Congratulations!!![/quote]

Somebody get this guy a cookie

[quote]Otep wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:

Wait what…oh yea

I LOL’d.[/quote]

Ahh goal accomplished then

^^ that’s not very nice…

Wow, derailed thread.

BTW, adult stems cells have documented clinical use. It’s the embryonic (baby) stems cells that have ethical concerns which currently have not yet seen clinical use (unless something new has came up recently).

What’s this about my little pony?

[quote]kostresa wrote:
Wow, derailed thread.

BTW, adult stems cells have documented clinical use. It’s the embryonic (baby) stems cells that have ethical concerns which currently have not yet seen clinical use (unless something new has came up recently). [/quote]

right, in the umbilical cord. that has nothing to do with this supplement though. There aren’t any friggin stem cells in this product, in fact all the main ingredients in it can be bought in any supp. store seperately.

The people making, marketing, and selling this product should be sent to “pound me in the ass” prison.

[quote]diamonddelts59 wrote:
kostresa wrote:
Wow, derailed thread.

BTW, adult stems cells have documented clinical use. It’s the embryonic (baby) stems cells that have ethical concerns which currently have not yet seen clinical use (unless something new has came up recently).

right, in the umbilical cord. that has nothing to do with this supplement though. There aren’t any friggin stem cells in this product, in fact all the main ingredients in it can be bought in any supp. store seperately.[/quote]

There are no claims that there are stem cells IN the product. Just that it enables your body to release its own stem cells from the bone…which if it were true, as I have deduced, It would be a HUGE deal known and used for millions of other things. And yeah, the stem cells used to come from embryos, (thats what I meant by babies, because theyre fertilized eggs), But now scientists are more interested in the stem cells that come from the umbilical cord.

[quote]DJS wrote:
The people making, marketing, and selling this product should be sent to “pound me in the ass” prison.[/quote]

I found their office: http://www.3click.tv/mp4//South%20Park/season5/metadata/179616.jpg

[quote]JesusJunky wrote:
imhungry wrote:
JesusJunky wrote:
Otep wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:

Wait what…oh yea

I LOL’d.

I for one am glad you made an attempt to draw attention to yourself, by letting us know you “laugh out loud’d”. You are obviously starving for it.

You just did the same damn thing, a few posts ago. Along with going out of your way to being an asshole to a couple of others who posted.

Instead of trying to have an intelligent discussion about a controversial and truly interesting topic, you decide to be a douchbag. Good job.

This is after all, my thread. Thats why I post. And no I didnt do the same thing…I never say “I lol’d”…And sorry pal, but Im not here to debate what you think is interesting…read the thread title, and the question that follows. Also, when you read my posts and it seems like im being an “asshole” maybe you should ask yourself why, and look at the previous posts, as I am in defense…and please, use whatever common reasoning and logic you have before posting.

[/quote]

Nope, I wasn’t talking about the “lol’d”. I was talking about you being an attention whore and just plain being a shitty troll…

So, that being said…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
JesusJunky wrote:
imhungry wrote:
JesusJunky wrote:
Otep wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:

Wait what…oh yea

I LOL’d.

I for one am glad you made an attempt to draw attention to yourself, by letting us know you “laugh out loud’d”. You are obviously starving for it.

You just did the same damn thing, a few posts ago. Along with going out of your way to being an asshole to a couple of others who posted.

Instead of trying to have an intelligent discussion about a controversial and truly interesting topic, you decide to be a douchbag. Good job.

This is after all, my thread. Thats why I post. And no I didnt do the same thing…I never say “I lol’d”…And sorry pal, but Im not here to debate what you think is interesting…read the thread title, and the question that follows. Also, when you read my posts and it seems like im being an “asshole” maybe you should ask yourself why, and look at the previous posts, as I am in defense…and please, use whatever common reasoning and logic you have before posting.

Nope, I wasn’t talking about the “lol’d”. I was talking about you being an attention whore and just plain being a shitty troll…

So, that being said…[/quote]

mmmmmm-k. Youre definitely a douche bag.

ok jesus junky im going to end this thread right now for all intensive purposes. First off the title of your of your thread is wrong to begin with. Steroid = any of a large group of fat-soluble organic compounds, as the sterols, bile acids, and sex hormones, most of which have specific physiological action.

Stem cells have nothing to do with these aforementioned traits except having a physiological action and we all know what that is after this thread. everyone here is calling you a douchebag, troll, etc because there is no magic formula or supplement out there. If there were a safe legal steroid out there everyone would know about it AND use it. THINK