Safe Insulin Use?

Can it be used safely,or do you risk being a life long diabetic or worse.

It is not to be taken lightly. If you are not 100% sure of safety procedures and correct protocol DO NOT attempt to use this potential fatal drug.

Both.

Yeah, it can kill you or cause severe damage. I agree with 2thepain. We have studied insulin use by bodybuilders a little bit in med school.

Well that was some great info and i will admit my face is totally flushed.
It just seems like a scary game of russian roullete and im sure it doesn’t have to be.

What is a sensible cycle,lets say i start WITH 4IU once with a carbed up breakfast of oat’s and egg’s.
Then work up to 10iu a day.
Split this up 4 times daily for how long would be respectfully safe.
And yes i will read all the big cat’s diaries.
But i would rather hear it straight from the cat’s meow you if know what i mean!
Thx Allready,
Judge

DAMN THAT WAS BACKWARDS AS SHIT.
Some straight up cycle’s you yourselve’s would be comfortable with would be great.
Sorry abut some fucked up spelling people i get with insulin the way some have a phobia of needle’s!

So if i shot 5iu in the morning for breakfast,and 5iu more with dinner.
Let’s say mon,wedn,fri and sundaythis would be a well enough cycle for how long.

BUSHY MY FRIEND YOU’VE GOT THE GOLDEN TOUCH.
I appreciate all the info from everyone, feel free to post i will definatley take it to heart.
PS how long would I run this cycle of humalog,bushy.
Thx Judge

Okay,i think i have it 5iu taken with breakfast,high GI carbs post workout meal with 5iu insulin low GI carbs,split up 4 day’s a week for how long look’s good to you.

I’m pretty sure Bushido is saying NO high GI carbs at all. That seems to be the more recent line of thinking in the guys who use slin lately and makes more sense when looking at your long term health. As for how long I would venture to say a month to 6 weeks but plenty of guys will go for 8 weeks or more. That’s more for you to decide but imo I’d go for the shorter time and see how you react. Also starting at 2 iu’s might be a little over cautious but IMO it can’t hurt just to get a feel for things.

Most important and obvious NEVER ever pin your slin without your carbs RIGHT ON HAND. Things do come up, the ride home from the gym isn’t always the same ect ect and what you do reflects all of us so be smart and be safe bro.

Yes,i will definatley keep some extra granola bars on hand,stay away from high GI carb’s completely.
I wiil definatley go for the 6 weeker on the side of cautoin.
HE SPOKE OF A THREE HOUR WINDOW FOR PROTEIN INTAKE.
I.E stupid question this is after the insulin is shot i suppose.
THX FOR ALL THE HELP SO FAR,
JUDGE

I apologize for being contrary to your goals, but… I feel safer suggesting only people with quite a bit of time researching insulin usage (and perhaps AAS) should ever use exogenous insulin.

It’s by far one of the most dangerous/powerful compounds in any lifter’s repertoir, and it makes no sense to me to make it the very first thing experimented with. As good a bit of advice as Bushy has given, nothing substitutes in-depth first hand research. It’s like arguing hydrogen cyanide can potentially be beneficial in moderation, then reading a short article and assuming you’re set to go.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
I apologize for being contrary to your goals, but… I feel safer suggesting only people with quite a bit of time researching insulin usage (and perhaps AAS) should ever use exogenous insulin.

It’s by far one of the most dangerous/powerful compounds in any lifter’s repertoir, and it makes no sense to me to make it the very first thing experimented with. As good a bit of advice as Bushy has given, nothing substitutes in-depth first hand research. It’s like arguing hydrogen cyanide can potentially be beneficial in moderation, then reading a short article and assuming you’re set to go.[/quote]

I was thinking this was just plain crazy for "da judge" to be runnin right out of the gate for these very good reasons Contrl has mentioned. Do yourself a favor Judge. Take a chill pill man. 

ToneBone

Even though im a day late and a dollar short on writing this.
This is research not something i would jump into blind folded.
But with a simple question asked i received some damn good info.
To all my afro ugh merry con friend’s,
Da judge

You feel me tone bone not for a long time to come.
If ever.
The Judge

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
You feel me tone bone not for a long time to come.
If ever.
The Judge[/quote]

Where can I get a "Da Judge/English" dictionary?