T Nation

Sadism and Masochism

For a long time,since the beginning of man even,Sadism and Masochism has been around. The Nazi Waffen SS and Gestapos might have taken pleasure in exterminating the Jews and Gypsies.

The Imperial Japanese Army have displayed an extreme case of Sadism ast the “Rape of Nanking” I have a question,are these a trait shared by all men and does it define or part of a trait represented by Machosim?

It’s shared by every man who wishes to see prisoners fight to the death on Pay-Per-View. I think those guys are the minority, but I’m not sure. Wikipedia probably knows.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
It’s shared by every man who wishes to see prisoners fight to the death on Pay-Per-View. I think those guys are the minority, but I’m not sure. Wikipedia probably knows.[/quote]

Nicely played,sir.

Conan thinks so;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7hq3j77nTI

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
I have a question,are these a trait shared by all men and does it define or part of a trait represented by Machosim?[/quote]

Slick, first, please take more time when composing your posts. Your writing, when read literally word for word, tends to make no sense.

Second, are looking for us to validate some of these less-than-christian urges you’ve been having lately?

My wife and I are into S&M…

She Sleeps while I Masturbate!