Saddam's Hanged

[quote]orion wrote:
Plus, I’d rather be beheaded by an expert than be gased or die strapped to an electric chair and so would you. [/quote]

Not me. I’d rather go by injection.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
orion wrote:
Plus, I’d rather be beheaded by an expert than be gased or die strapped to an electric chair and so would you.

Not me. I’d rather go by injection.[/quote]

I would rather be fucked to death by 20 beautiful women.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
orion wrote:
Plus, I’d rather be beheaded by an expert than be gased or die strapped to an electric chair and so would you.

Not me. I’d rather go by injection.

I would rather be fucked to death by 20 beautiful women.[/quote]

Well, yeah, but that is never an option. Come on Zap, stay in reality.

[quote]DS 007 wrote:
orion wrote:
DS 007 wrote:

Again. Go to Saudi. Watch someone get beheaded in the village square. Good fun. Certainly not ‘draconian’. Do you think that China and middle eastern countries publish reliable, accurate numbers of those executed? Idiot.

So in order for you to be able to keep up your illusions about the US justice system the numbers must be wrong…

Interesting…

And yes, public beheadings are so inredibly uncivilized compared to a system where 95% of all criminal cases are plea bargained and where people are railroaded into prison because DA`s need the conviction numbers…

Go ahead and trust the numbers coming out of those places. They are historically so honest. You probably actually believe that.
[/quote]

Are these numbers more or less trustworthy than the numbers the US government gives?

Including Guantanamo, Diego Garcia, etc…

So your basic argument is that there are other regimes that are worse…

I agree…

Now that is a slogan for a bumper-sticker:

DEA

At least we?re better than Saudi Arabia!

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Come on Zap, stay in reality. [/quote]

Where is the fun in that? I am on T-Nation. I weigh 280 pounds, 3% bodyfat and hang clean 900 pounds.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Come on Zap, stay in reality.

Where is the fun in that? I am on T-Nation. I weigh 280 pounds, 3% bodyfat and hang clean 900 pounds.[/quote]

Hahahahahaha, oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry.

http://www.liveleak.com/saddam5.html

havent seen it posted yet, sorry if it was.