Saddam & Al Queda

The Telegraph, a major British newspaper, is claiming the provisional Iraqi government has documentation proving Saddam was involved in 9/11, via sponsoring the training of Mohammed Atta by Abu Nidal, the notorious Palestinian terrorist who was found in Iraq after he “committed suicide” by shooting himself in the head… twice.

do we have to have another one of these threads?

TenByson
What’s your deal? People are excited about this. Do you not care for current events?

I care, but fuck man, everytime someone finds something “new” on the web, it gets a new thread. Why can’t you arguers restrict it to one thread?

Sorry Ten, but should this prove true, this is the most major discovery thus far other than that of Saddam himself. About the only thing that could be better would be a videotape of the events the memo describes. I kind of thought it deserved its own thread.

BenTyson…because this is a DIFFERENT topic! the other topics were on the capture of Saddam. All along…some people were screaming that there was no reason at all to go into Iraq; that it had nothing to do with terrorism.
This information could be a nuclear bomb in the face of people who don’t see a connection between Saddam and our national security!
IF this is true…the demoncats are in big trouble!
One question I do have for you friend: why does this bother you so much? I mean…the reality is you don’t really have to read all the posts…right?

Leave me out of this you dyslexic bastard. :slight_smile:

no, but you have to sieve through all the political bullshit to actually get to something worthwhile.

IF, and that’s a big IF, this were to be true, then yeah I would be happy. Then again, you guys don’t even know what country I’m from.