Sad What The World Has Come To...

whole workout??

That deserves a LOL

Wow. That was pretty terrible. Maybe they could have gotten someone who looks like they actually work out to demo the exercises. Also, were they suggesting that you only do 10 repetitions of each exercise (as in 1 set each)?

They also fail to mention that you need a set of adjustable weight dumbells, due to the need for progressive overload. The guy in the video was only using like 10 lb dumbells, obviously not enough to make any difference in the size of his biceps.

looking around a little more taught me how to fill my gas tank… I’m so glad I found this website, without it, I would be plan out of gas and have untoned biceps…

god…

[quote]2BIG2HANDLE wrote:

looking around a little more taught me how to fill my gas tank… I’m so glad I found this website, without it, I would be plan out of gas and have untoned biceps…

god…[/quote]

Damn, who knew it could take almost 7 1/2 minutes to explain how to put gas in your car. LOL

That’s pretty weird, I just discovered this site yesterday.

They have good tips on how to make sushi.

-dizzle

[quote]2BIG2HANDLE wrote:

whole workout??[/quote]

I would be laughting hysterically, except for the fact that that’s pretty much the level I started at 3 years ago.

Curl water bottles.

I cant wait to tell the difference!

ahh sorry about double post

I couldn’t watch past a minute, it was that bad in my eyes.

You know, no matter how amusing it is/seems when you watch it, when it’s finished it’s just sad…

At least he wasn’t in a squat rack.