Sad: The Gojira Thread

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I hope her husband is doing okay.

She is more of a t-man than 98.2% of the male posters on this site - probably more than that now, what with all the “how do I get abs?” soy boys that have shown up lately.

DAMN!!!
I forgot this site went from bodybuilding to Fat support group.

It was a BBing site - but as Momma said, it’s more and more a barbie doll site. That includes both the male and female varieties of the same doll.

“I am 5’10”. I weigh 135. How do I get my abs to show?"

Now run along and let the adults talk.

[/quote]
Let me guess you told him to eat?
Or wait, don’t be scared to get fat?

Ruggerlife, that would be cool except that the majority of threads and articles I see on here are about deadlifting, and squatting how many times are we going to beat a dead horse.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

Let me guess you told him to eat?
Or wait, don’t be scared to get fat?

Ruggerlife, that would be cool except that the majority of threads and articles I see on here are about deadlifting, and squatting how many times are we going to beat a dead horse. [/quote]

Can you not read? This is for the adults that know Gojira. Not for the highschool kids that weigh less than my left leg.

Don’t you have a poster of Tyler Durden to go worship? Run along, now.

RJ -

Just curious… how much does your right leg weigh?

[quote]sic wrote:
RJ -

Just curious… how much does your right leg weigh?[/quote]

I’m guessing around 50-60 pounds? Depends on if my toe-nails are clipped, or not.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

Ruggerlife, that would be cool except that the majority of threads and articles I see on here are about deadlifting, and squatting how many times are we going to beat a dead horse. [/quote]

Until dipshits like you get the fucking point.

The quality of the forums has seriously been crippled in the last 6 months or so. I still come by and browse, but there’s very little on here now that catches my eye that makes me want to post.

There used to be a bunch of good threads that prompted good discussions. Now, not so much.

At least the articles are still decent.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
The quality of the forums has seriously been crippled in the last 6 months or so. I still come by and browse, but there’s very little on here now that catches my eye that makes me want to post.

There used to be a bunch of good threads that prompted good discussions. Now, not so much.

At least the articles are still decent.[/quote]

I kinda agree. I haven’t been here as much either. Not as “at home(?)” feeling after the “we need to really cater to the skinny kids with money thing.” Not that I’m being negative about it.

I understand the need and certainly can’t spend the money I’d like in the shop. Still the best site out there that I know of though and the articles are great.

Gojira left? That sucks. She was great.

I agree that things have been going downhill, but isn’t that part of life? Doesn’t everything seem a little brighter just a few years ago?

I for one am not leaving. Progress is the way of things and if we don’t evolve, we get left behind.

But I will miss the hardcores if they all go. You are the guys that made the place.

Yo momma you BETTER be sticking around. I wouldn’t not be happy if both you and Gojira split.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Jillybop wrote:
I miss her input, too. :frowning:

Agreed.[/quote]

She was a great poster.

[quote]Sxio wrote:

Yo momma you BETTER be sticking around. I wouldn’t not be happy if both you and Gojira split. [/quote]

Don’t worry. I’ve been banned from all the other boards, so I’ve got noplace else to go.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
sic wrote:
RJ -

Just curious… how much does your right leg weigh?

I’m guessing around 50-60 pounds? Depends on if my toe-nails are clipped, or not. [/quote]

Wow, you have 10 pound toenails? What kind of work do you do for them? I, too, am sad to see Gojira go. She’s truly her own person and funny and sarcastic and added to the site. However ridiculous some posts are here now, the articles and contributors are still terrific. And there are still some good discussions.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Wow, you have 10 pound toenails? What kind of work do you do for them? [/quote]

When I am doing calf raises - the longer they are - the better my balance.

It’s hell on socks, though.

OTOH, it’s only been about six weeks since she last posted, and as someone has already pointed out, she has a LOT on her plate this year. I wouldn’t give up on her yet.