T Nation

Sad: The Gojira Thread

I miss the Gojira thread.

mike

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQQcGc5c1Tk

Well I just wish she was around contributing.

As the saying goes, “She’s good people”.

[quote]saroachman wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQQcGc5c1Tk[/quote]

I have no clue who Gojira is, but I like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DC-UbzoM5E

I miss her input, too. :frowning:

Perhaps this would explain her reason for leaving:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1425022&pageNo=0#1427101

Read her post from 1/26/07

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
I miss her input, too. :([/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Perhaps this would explain her reason for leaving:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1434168&pageNo=0#1438181[/quote]

Maybe she didn’t like the fucking barbie parade this place is becoming.

Gojira has a lot going on in her life right now. She’s a tough woman and I wish her the best and hope to see her posting again, even just to hear that she is doing ok.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Perhaps this would explain her reason for leaving:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1425022&pageNo=0#1427101

Read her post from 1/26/07[/quote]

Maybe I am just slow today (it would neither be the first nor the last time for such an event), Momma, but I looked through that thread and I must have missed the potential catalyst for her not to post any more.

[quote]supermick wrote:

Maybe she didn’t like the fucking barbie parade this place is becoming.

[/quote]

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner, folks!

I hope her husband is doing okay.

She is more of a t-man than 98.2% of the male posters on this site - probably more than that now, what with all the “how do I get abs?” soy boys that have shown up lately.

[quote]Kuz wrote:

Maybe I am just slow today (it would neither be the first nor the last time for such an event), Momma, but I looked through that thread and I must have missed the potential catalyst for her not to post any more.[/quote]

Check again. I edited the link so that her post comes up in the window so you don’t have to scroll down the page.

[quote]supermick wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Perhaps this would explain her reason for leaving:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1434168&pageNo=0#1438181

Maybe she didn’t like the fucking barbie parade this place is becoming.

[/quote]

Bingo

[quote]Gojira wrote:
More and more I wonder why I come here anymore. [/quote]

I guess she stopped wondering and made her decision. She voted with her feet and left.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
supermick wrote:

Maybe she didn’t like the fucking barbie parade this place is becoming.

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner, folks!

[/quote]

Is it wrong to find both Barbie types and muscular women attractive?

Because I like both.

Varity is the spice of life after all.

I have been here for a long time and I must say I miss a lot of the members that have left because of the changes.

Growth is painful however, and I like more of the new than I miss of the old.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Is it wrong to find both Barbie types and muscular women attractive?

Because I like both.

Varity is the spice of life after all.

[/quote]

Of course it’s not wrong.

Gojira’s opinions are truly her own and do not reflect the opinions of you, me or anyone else.

Life itself is in constant flux. Some people roll with the punches, while others take it on the chin.

Me? I’m a (rock and) roller.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I hope her husband is doing okay.

She is more of a t-man than 98.2% of the male posters on this site - probably more than that now, what with all the “how do I get abs?” soy boys that have shown up lately.
[/quote]

DAMN!!!
I forgot this site went from bodybuilding to Fat support group.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I hope her husband is doing okay.

She is more of a t-man than 98.2% of the male posters on this site - probably more than that now, what with all the “how do I get abs?” soy boys that have shown up lately.

DAMN!!!
I forgot this site went from bodybuilding to Fat support group.[/quote]

It was a BBing site - but as Momma said, it’s more and more a barbie doll site. That includes both the male and female varieties of the same doll.

“I am 5’10”. I weigh 135. How do I get my abs to show?"

Now run along and let the adults talk.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
rainjack wrote:
I hope her husband is doing okay.

She is more of a t-man than 98.2% of the male posters on this site - probably more than that now, what with all the “how do I get abs?” soy boys that have shown up lately.

DAMN!!!
I forgot this site went from bodybuilding to Fat support group.[/quote]

If you stay away from the Rate My Physique forum, you can avoid many of these.

Also I’d rather see people posting “Will I be crippled for life if my knees go past my toes when squatting?” on here and get good advice (and hopefully a dozen funny/sarcastic comments for my entertainment) than the advice other places may give.

That said, it would be nice if more vets stayed around to raise expectations of what progress really is.