Sad She Got to 700+ Pounds

but nice to see that she actually lost it

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=5300669&ch=222562

kinda gross that she had kids though?? hubby musta been a chubby chaser for sure

The best thing about a chick that lose’s a lot weight. Is there inner slut comes right out.

I met a woman right after my divorce. Who had recently lost 60lbs. Laid me like linoleum. Damn it was fun.

ha ha the line"accidently finding some strangers that cared about her"what were they jammed in her rolls of back fat and just popped out one morning?!?
good on her but fuck,at the point were she had to start washing her self with a rag on a stick didnt she think maybe im getting alittle heavy?!

[quote]mntnbiker wrote:
ha ha the line"accidently finding some strangers that cared about her"what were they jammed in her rolls of back fat and just popped out one morning?!?
good on her but fuck,at the point were she had to start washing her self with a rag on a stick didnt she think maybe im getting alittle heavy?![/quote]

I think you need to watch the video again.

good thing she’s staved off heart disease, now she can live long enough to get lung cancer.

I’ve never been fat, so I can’t sympathize, but that’s pretty crazy. You normally don’t hear stories about the 700 pound people who get craned out of buildings, so I guess most just die.

She should try planks…heard they are all the rage.

I wonder he she had noticeably more lean mass than the average woman after she lost all that weight. Moving around at 700lbs must of built up the legs a bit.

Did no one watch the video? She hadn’t gone outside in 12 years, if anything her muscles probably atrophied. Anyway I think it’s an inspiring story, she was basically committing a slow suicide and decided to turn her life around. Although she must have a ridiculous amount of loose skin if she hasn’t had surgery.

Truly motivational. She basically spits at the face of all these doctors who make money by doing gastric bypass surgeries on people who can’t face their own fears.

As for her muscle size…none since she was basically sittind down for 12 years. What I wonder is how is her skin flexibility after loosing that much weight. If you notice she has on black clothes and you can only see her face.