Sad, Pathetically Insecure, but Laughable

[quote]Addiction wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Addiction wrote:
HAHA those comments are piss funny, some people are fucking stupid.

some? I’m amazed how fuckin stupid some people can be. Seriously.

After a comparison I prefer the way you put it. [/quote]

Prefer? After comparing, his way of putting it is what I prefer. Seriously.

This was my favourite:

half repsare even harder becauseyou dont lock out. watch all pro bodybuilder videos. they dont lock out. cos when u lock out you use your tricep and give your chest a break from the weight. im not some skinny bastard i know what im talking about.

I’ve since taken that to heart and will be applying it to all my training… not just bench.

Hilarious!

Wait. Do people actually bench with form like that in real life?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I’m surprised someone didn’t post “What song is that?”

[/quote]

LOL! Classic.

The best bit is that the guy in the vid couldn’t or wouldn’t do full ROM, even with fake plates.

A lot of serious responses here over a guy fooling around.

I’d put 1000+ worth of fake weight up there and just rep it out.

How cool would that be?

[quote]DickBag wrote:
whats laughable is people on this page taking it so serious.

if i went past that bench with the fake plates, i to would also pretend they were real and bench them. why? because its funny.

did you not read the discription?

"Thanks for all the support and positive comments on my video. I’m gonna take the advice of my fans and compete in the world’s strongest man next year. I contacted them and they said I would get a “special invitation”.

The guy who runs it hinted that I might be a little too strong and it would be unfair to the other competitors. So I just won’t lift any weights for the next year to level the playing field. Thanks again. "

hes OBVIOUSLY just havin a laugh. jeesh.[/quote]

Nope, I didn’t bother reading the insert because I was laughing too hard at him. And I didn’t want to give him the validation of reading his info.

Maybe he is joking, but the retards responding to the video and at least 1/2 the people watching him bench IN the video are serious.

if he was just fooling around, he wouldn’t be deleting the comments that’re calling him out on that lift, so obviously hes taking himself somewhat seriously.

The guy lifts his head off the bench, looks into the camera and calmly asks what the rep count is…

He’s having a good time watching people get themselves worked up.

Ionized foam plates?

I give up.

Human stupidity is as infinite as the universe. We keep thinking there is a limit, but it just keeps on getting wider and amazing us.

My d*ck is afraid of him…

…Girl…

[quote]NeedforStrength wrote:
if he was just fooling around, he wouldn’t be deleting the comments that’re calling him out on that lift, so obviously hes taking himself somewhat seriously. [/quote]

yeah he deleted my comment.
:wink:

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
I’d put 1000+ worth of fake weight up there and just rep it out.

How cool would that be?[/quote]

id make you look like a little girl after i did kickbacks with it.