Sacramento Powerhouse Gym Opening!

June 7th 10am �?? 4pm, 11327 Folsom Blvd. Rancho Cordova, CA

Keith Saunders bought the place a few months ago and his love for the iron is really showing! This is a fantastic gym and it’s getting better by the day!

So come out on the 7th and help us celebrate!

Nick Best will be there for a workout that day. Ken Shamrock and Vernon White will be there as well. Check back here for up dates in reference to appearance by Pro bodybuilders as well.

This gym is 25,000 square feet and has everything you could want!

The main gym has a variety of Hammer Strength, Bodymasters, Nebula, Cybex, Paramount, etc. 4 squat racks, a Nebula power rack, 2 smith’s, 3 cable crossovers, 2 Ab Solo’s, an Ab Coaster, dumbbells up to 170lbs and tons of other stuff. Cardio is Life Fitness, Freemotion, Precore and Tectrix.

2 tanning beds, on site masseuse, (she really kicks ass!) dry saunas, aerobics room and juice bar coming soon.

MY FAVORIATE PART!!

1,800 square feet dedicated to Strongman, Power Lifting and Olympic Lifting!!!

Two 8x8 Nebula platforms - one solid rubber so you can drop kegs or anything on it! (Indestructible!)
Two 9ft Nebula power racks with band/chain attachments top and bottom,
Nebula competition bench with band pegs,
Monolift (coming soon)
Nebula glute/ ham
Pro reverse hyper
Nebula 4-way neck machine
Adjustable squat box
A host of Bars: Texas Powerbar, Texas Deadlift bar, Texas Squat bar, Rack-able cambered bar (just a few of them)
Kraiburg bumpers (2 complete sets)
Ironmind Axle
8�?? Log
12�?? Log
Farmers Handles
Sleds
Kegs (a lot)
Yoke
2 Prowlers
Indoor Stones and Platforms

Even more strongman stuff is being made. Watch for some unique equipment!

So if you’re ever in the Sacramento area come by and check it out!

how many bosu balls are there?

Mick,
I’m already a member. The strongman is great news, i have a few implements at home already as Im a former college athlete. This is great news.

And to give you guys a plug…Ive been to a ton of gyms in Sacramento and the atmosphere is the best at Powerhouse. Eveyone is supportive, yet you can do your thing. The equipment is top notch, and everything is real spread out with tons of floor space.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
how many bosu balls are there? [/quote]

I’m sure there are some. No sexual orientation discrimination at this place.

[quote]Oso9050 wrote:
Mick,
I’m already a member. The strongman is great news, i have a few implements at home already as Im a former college athlete. This is great news.

And to give you guys a plug…Ive been to a ton of gyms in Sacramento and the atmosphere is the best at Powerhouse. Eveyone is supportive, yet you can do your thing. The equipment is top notch, and everything is real spread out with tons of floor space. [/quote]

Very cool! I’m helping Keith with stones and a few other pieces of gear. Sometime in the near future it may become the “home” of Team Big Sac!!! Look for us at the opening and if you�??re interested in SM we’ll get you rolling!