Sachet Injectable Question

So, I just got 20ml of Sustanon in 4 5ml sachets. Can I store the sust in syringes or should i use a presealed vial? If I can store in the syringe, how long can I store it and do I need to refrigerate? Also, should I use a filter and if so, can I use a .20u pore size filter? I’m planning on using 25g 1" needles.

No need to filter IMO. Soak them in alcohol for 3min minimum. Then with a 5 or 10 cc syringe, pin and draw out the contents and store in a vial. Don’t refrigerate.

BTW if your the real max hardcore (the prono guy who abuses women) I would like to shoot you in the head with my desert eagle .50 and take joy in seeing you brains splattered all over the place. If only I could get away with it…

[quote]Hagar wrote:
No need to filter IMO. Soak them in alcohol for 3min minimum. Then with a 5 or 10 cc syringe, pin and draw out the contents and store in a vial. Don’t refrigerate.

BTW if your the real max hardcore (the prono guy who abuses women) I would like to shoot you in the head with my desert eagle .50 and take joy in seeing you brains splattered all over the place. If only I could get away with it… [/quote]

Soak the packets in rubbing alcohol you mean?

Unfortunately, I am not the real thing, just a fan.

[quote]Max Hardcore wrote:
Hagar wrote:

BTW if your the real max hardcore (the prono guy who abuses women) I would like to shoot you in the head with my desert eagle .50 and take joy in seeing you brains splattered all over the place. If only I could get away with it…

Soak the packets in rubbing alcohol you mean?

Unfortunately, I am not the real thing, just a fan.
[/quote]

hahahahah

I always filter sachets into sterile vials. (If you choose to do so, sterilizing the outside of the sachet is not necessary)

Good luck

[quote]testolius wrote:
I always filter stealth into sterile vials. (If you choose to do so, sterilizing the outside of the sachet is not necessary)

Good luck[/quote]

Do you use the .45u filters for oil based liquids?

You can use either…22u takes a little longer, but provides more peace of mind.

I read that you can simply extract the gear from the sachets and shoot them straight into the multi-dose vials without filtering since they claim that the sachets are already sterile. Would I be ok doing this?

IMO and IME, yes.

[quote] JJ wrote:
IMO and IME, yes.[/quote]

Would you recommend me getting the stealth injectables then? Because I would save a ton of money doing this. My only question is where would I get empty vials? Would larger vials work? I have a site I quickly googled and found if you want me to PM it to you. Though wait a minute, can I buy vials at a pharmacy or somewhere not online?

Depending on where the satchets are from, I would definitely consider filtering.

Would anyone knowledgeable enough let me PM them with the place and company from which I am buying from so that I can get an idea as to whether or not I would have to filter?

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
Would anyone knowledgeable enough let me PM them with the place and company from which I am buying from so that I can get an idea as to whether or not I would have to filter?[/quote]

instead of going through all that I would just to be safe filter anyways

it takes a few mins and only difference is that you have to buy a filter and attach it

just be safe my man do it anyways .
sources are very hard to come by these days ya know.