SA22C TRT HCG Thyroid Log

Doc suspects I may have a mild fatty liver from the May blood results because of bad food and alcohol intake over the years. But after the September results he said if I continued with my new choices. Numbers would drop.(referring to GGT and All mainly. He didn’t see a problem there???..

If I can lower albumin with selenium. (it’s already in my multi vite. But fuck all.) I will add this to the pregenolone and DHEA supplementation.

Also I’m not to worried about e2 getting too high over the next 2 months. For some reason. I feel. My increse in test levels would balance it out. If course hoping my body doesn’t aromatise too much test into est. If it did. I would use DIM n trial how it goes. Or An AI like Armidex in super small doses.

OK. So, for anybody interested in future reading.

I’ve decided to run TRT doses for 3 months. I’ll be getting bloods done through out. Probably every 4 weeks.

I’ve accepted whatever atrophy was caused 10 years ago.

My protocol dosage for TRT may seem weird at first. But really is not.

I’ll be injecting intramuscular for the first 31 days.

This will consist of injections every 6 days. Day 1,6,11,16,21,26 & 31.

I’m using test e 250mg/ml.

This first 31 days IM injections are 0.4ml. 100mg of test per shot.

After 31 days. (1 month). This equals 7 shots - 700mg of test.

Month 2 and 3 will be injected Sub c.

It will be twice a week every Monday and Thursday.

0.25ml/62.5mg of test each shot. Totalling 125mg of test a week.

Over a 31 day period. This equals 10 shots totalling 625mgs of test for the 31 days.

So I will get a little bit more test over the 1st month but I mainly did it so I get a higher dose at the beginning of the first month. As you can see they are fairly similar by the end of each month.

I have armidex on hand. That I will start to use at 0.25 mgs dosages, if my e2 has risen above 22 pg/ml where its at now (or 81 pmol/L for any Aussies reading) or even if I start to feel off, notice lower libido etc etc.

I have 5000iu of hCG. This I will run toward the end of the 3 months. But if I notice further increased atrophy that I’m not happy with. I will try hCG Co currently with the test e. Probably starting at 250 iu EOD. Slowly tapering up if needed. (I HOPE IT GIVES RESULTS IF NEEDED. BECAUSE I’M BANKING ON IT JUMPSTARTING MY LH PRODUCTION NEAR THE END OF THE 3 MONTHS. OR IT KEEPING MY TESTES ACTIVE WHILE OK TEST E BY MIMICKING LH PRODUCTION.)

I will run a course of Nolva after I have finished the HCG and test e. I will run it for 6 weeks minimum. At 40/40 20/20 10/10.

I PRAY, that nolva, will continue my bodies production of LH to a greater extent (over 2.0) then it did, before I even started everything 3 months ago.

I can’t see the harm in doing TRT doses for 3 months, HCG towards the end. (I hope I don’t experience to greater atrophy until the 3 months is nearly up.) Because I’d prefer to run the HCG towards the end. Just straight for 3 or so weeks. If I need to use it earlier I will.

For not using Nolva first off to begin with. Instead of TRT doses of test. I feel if nolva is going to work for me and get my body to produce more LH naturally, (hopefully converting over to more TT and FT). Then it’s going to work. No matter if it was before a recent shutdown. Or one that was 10 years ago and has partially repaired itself.

For some reason I feel a fresh shutdown. Before any Nolva could have a more positive effect long term. Than just trying it after 10 years. Since my body has become a custom to this state. It may be harder to budge one way before I bend it back another way first. You follow me? If anybody has any input or science saying it won’t. Please hit me with it. I really want to here people’s opinions on that.

So there the decisions of made regarding those issues. I will still get full thyroid panel, DHEA, DHT and pregenolone bloodwork done soon. I will also buy a thermometer to check body temp over a 7 day period to help with thyroid diagnosis.

So tomorrow will be my 2nd shot of test e.

The past few days since my first shot. Life is already slightly easier. I’d say 10% better. My mood is already more relaxed, happier, I can laugh out loud at things again. I feel alot better. But only about 10% overall if I can put it that way. So very excited. I’m a strong minded person and am already putting the exogenous test to positive use. So very excited for the next couple of months.

Erections already slightly different. Its hard to explain. Nothing over the top yet. But I can feel it coming to life again. It’s slowly getting stronger.

My sleeps have been amazing. Every night so far. They’ve continued to get better. I feel tonight may not be as good as the last few but I’ll be jabbing tomorrow morning. So that’s fair enough.

So that’s about all I can think of for now. Cheers :+1:

Just an update. I really struggled to get too sleep last night and started to feel some of the old abnormal feelings from having No T n too much E coming back. So i’ve decided too go to my 2nd month protocol already of 0. 25ml (62.5mg) of test. Every Monday morning and Thursday afternoon. We’ll see how it goes for now. Cheers.

1 Like

@sa22c how did you have this feeling of NO TESTOSTERONE again if you’re on T.R.T consistantly? just confused how you felt like that had no T left?

1 Like

Well. It could just be a dopamine thing. But as it was the 5th day since my 1st shot. I felt I was coming down already b4 my next shot. So I’ve moved to more consistent shots, twice a week, on a lesser dose. Could be my E levels raising the same with my T. Even my thyroid could be out of whack. But I’m just going to have to stick it out for 4 weeks before I do a new blood test and see where my thyroid is at and also if I’m aromatasing too much. If they’re all good. I’ll just get on with it for the next 3 months.

1 Like

5th DAY probably your at the Biggest Trough period. definitely sounds like a Trough brother.

1 Like

Yeah so I hope more consistent jabs will help that and also control E a bit better. But it’s early days bro. So I’ll let serum levels of test rise first, and then see what’s doing with everything else and work around that.

1 Like

Did you get Drunk your FIRST shot of TEST, or you won’t nerveous at all and went straight in GLUTE? no nerveous Be Honest or a little bit? @sa22c

When I was jabbing 10 years ago in my late teens. (the dumbass reason I’m in this position lol). Someone else would ALWAYS do it. This my first time jabbing myself in my glute. Last week. It was ok. I was nervous but I managed no problems. I really want to go to sub c injections but I’ve got to stop changing so many things too quickly. So I’ll continue IM jabs for the first 4 weeks and possibly try Sub c in the stomach for the 2nd month.

1 Like

It’s not fun though trying to aspirate in the glute by yourself. But I just take it slow. Next shot is tomorrow. (3RD shot), so I’ll. See if I’m getting any better or if it’s still a bit of a nuisance doing your own glute

How do you inject?

@dannybrouk I def brought a half empty glass of bourbon with me the first time LOL

1 Like

STICK IT DEEP RIGHT in the A.SS!!! seriously it’s tough Guys we have to admit sticking a 1 inch needle all way in our BUTTS is INTIMIDATING huh lol. @NH_Watts @sa22c

Never did a glute shot. I was using 1.5" 25g needles right into the quad. I much prefer 30g subq in the belly.

How to Use HCG with Testosterone To Preserve Fertility, Libido and Testicle Size - YouTube I think the NELSON VERGEL Protocol is pretty Perfect, he never Aspirated in 20 YEARS either, because SHALLOW I.M injection in Delt Shoulders don’t really require to Aspirate. i might just do this from now. 27 GAUGE half inch in my shoulders, plus mine are very Lean hardly no Fat on them Yep. @NH_Watts @sa22c

I didn’t know what you meant by get drunk. I thought you meant did the first shot make you drunk. Lmao. I’m sober 3 months now. No booze. I guess I’m a little use to it from the past. I really would like to try my quads. But they’re so small and I’ve got shit loads of nerves there’s I reckon.

Yeah i’ve watched his videos. It looks good. I am intimidated by doing a shot myself into the shoulder. Even if it was a 27 or 29 gauge 0.5 inch needle. I dunno… Funny how we all are different lol

Do you have the ARTERY fear in the quaD of hitting an Artery if so i know how that must feel Man, it could be overwhelming in the Heat of the Moment @sa22c

I want to try qaud but I’m fucking guaranteed I’ll hit a nerve in my tiny legs

1 Like