SA22C TRT HCG Thyroid Log

I’m doing ok man and thank you for asking. I just switched my care over to Defy Medical and they increased my Test dose a bit because my Free T on the latest bloods was still a tad lower than they like to see. That being said, I’m now adjusting to a new protocol so, as you know, that’s a little bit of a storm to have to weather there until I get stabilized again. Sleep is the biggest thing right now. Can’t seem to stay asleep. That’ll settle once my levels all stabilize though so I’m not too worried about it just yet. Took about 3-4 weeks when I first started TRT for that part to come around.

The diet is a work in progress. Keto did wonders for knocking off a lot of excess fat I was carrying, but it also came with the effect of doubling my ldl. Right now I’m slowly working clean carbs back in and dialing back the fats a bit to get the cholesterol back in check. We’ll see how it goes!!

I’ve been updating pretty regular in my Bmbrady77 Lab Results thread. You can check that out for more details.

1 Like

I agree for you to wait. You are not engaged. It’s like telling someone all the details in your life,like finances, family history, medical issues etc then the person is gone.

You just don’t tell everything to a person you are dating that builds up over time.

But yes once you are Married it is best to tell everything. It would eat me away if I ever did something “bad” and not tell her. That’s why I haven’t done anything “bad” after almost 20 years. I still think about it…I guess this is normal to you married guys?

But like he is saying there is a negative connotation to the word “steroid” so the longer he waits the more it seems like he is hiding something. On the same side, he doesn’t owe her anything at this point just like she doesn’t owe him to tell him about the foot fungus she has been battling for years or her diarrhea issues. So maybe wait and she understands that even though he isn’t an abuser she understands there is a stereotype there and sees why he would wait before telling her? Also the longer he waits (within reason) the more she will realize he doesn’t fit the stereotypes that run rampant over there. He still has a neck, doesn’t start swinging when the waiter gets his order wrong, etc.

I mean if she had herpes but isn’t prone to flair ups when would you expect her to tell him?

Mouth or genital herpes?
I guess after the blow job. " OH BTW…" Lmao

I like the way you put it. I still think he should wait.

Well either I guess. Especially since a BJ would pass it from oral to genital.

It’s 5am over here. Just woke up. Reading these comments and LOL. Hahaha :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’ve been away for the long weekend/public holiday. I was with my girl down at her holiday house. Its definitely still not time to tell her yet, but not too far away either hopefully. Thanks for the input boys. Helps alot and makes me see things from all angles :+1:

I’ll definitely check it out. So how’s your lipids now? Do you supplement with fish oil or eat avocados, eggs, salmon and tuna regularly now? I do. I hope its keeping my cholesterol in check. I must test it soon. That and my ree blood cell count/hermocrat levels??

I’ll tell you on the next bloods. Going Keto for a bit really did a number on lipids. The next bloods will show if I made enough corrections.

I’m going to tell the Mrs about TRT in about 30 mins when I see her. Wish me luck :wink:

1 Like

How’d it go?

Yeah it went well I guess. Not much recoil. She sought of reacted like my Mother. Asking if I could lower the dose already or would you in the future and do you know the side effects etc etc. She didn’t ask too many questions. She basically said you’re a grown man and you can do what you want. She understands I’m not cycling for muscle gain on large amounts of test. So, so far, all good. See how we go in the future. She’s very level headed, so I’m glad. I explained it all to her and about my misuse of AAS in my late teens. She had a fair few good points about it all. But I’ll just leave it at that for now. I’m glad it’s off my chest. Now I don’t have to think about it like that. So the relationship is going in the direction I’d hoped :+1::grin:.

3 Likes

Thats great.

Glad to hear brother!

Cheers fellahs. I’m starting to walk around the block again after my minor spinal surgery and I can lift light weights again, so it’s all coming together and I should be back at work in about 4 weeks and be able to give my life some structure again. Happy days :+1:

1 Like

Celebrate with sex

1 Like

Haha. I’ve always been an absolute nymph. So dw about that. At this point in time, it’s that time of the month. So I’m out of action. Not to say I haven’t gone there before, lmao

Howdy everyone. I got some fresh bloods this week. They are as follows…

I’ve been feeling a bit off/sluggish, for use of a better word, lately.

I got new bloods as I’m going to trial some things slightly to better my TRT and get the most out of it.

You can see from my bloods e2 had more then doubled since my last test. I haven’t used an AI in months and it now sits slightly above the top of the range for men.

I have been holding alot of water lately and feeling lethargic amongst other things.

So on Monday just gone, straight after this blood test, I took 0.5mg of anastrozole even before getting these bloods back today but I wanted to test and make sure I was correct in my thinking.

By Wednesday I was definitely feeling somewhat better. I will more then likely have another 0.5mg in the coming days and see how I feel. I unfortunately cannot go get new bloods now after my first dose of an AI in months to see how much 0.5mg anastrozole has effected my e2 level.

I’m not concerned with this as I’m learning to feel and judge myself pretty well on TRT now. And I’m definitely not going to be one of those fellahs who chews on 1mg of anastrozole per week. I need it speradically once every couple of weeks or more.

If anyone wants to pipe up on my bloods or my low SHBG Etc, please feel free too.

I’m going to start to trial 15mg of Prop EOD on top of my 125mg of Eth a week and see how I feel.

I’m also doing this as, anybody who knows my log, knows how hCG really messes me over. But I need to start using it more frequently again for testicular fullness. So I’m going to be using 250iu of hcg on E2D (the same day as my 15mg of Prop).
AI, I will see how I go with that for now. And this is just a little trial to see how I feel. Hopefully I can feel really great and it can combat the negatives from hcg. E2 definitely needs to be controlled, but not with a constant dose of anastrozole every week for me personally. It will crush my E again.

I just wanted to update and inform my mates on here on what I’m doing. At the end of the day. I’m going great. I’m 80% recovered from my minor spinal surgery and life is great. I just wanna see if a miniscule amount of prop on top of my Eth can make me feel that little bit better and combat my negatives from hcg.

My lipids were good, even though once again they didn’t check LDL N HDL…??? HCT was ok. Liver enzymes have risen again slightly, so I must keep an eye on that. Thats about all I can think of for now :+1:.

1 Like

Oh yeah my tryglicerides have dropped by half… Would y’all be concerned with this??? Thats even on 8000mg of fish oil and 600mg of epa/dha…

Thanks again :blush:

Howdy everyone. My last posts were on other small topics I created but I’ll post here on my log.

Im at a point where I’m not exactly sure how to proceed.

TRT is great there have been many positives to my life obtained from it. I’ve tried numerous protocols with enanthate and propionate, ranging from 180mg a week to 110 mg a week ( 110 is what I’m currently on now). Those protocols have all involved different injection times, different hcg regemins, doses of anastrozole etc etc.

Life is more balanced for me on 110-125mg of enanthate, split in 2 injections a week. Anything higher than that and it gives me slight unnatural anxiety. This is because of the higher exogenous test levels in my body. Don’t get me wrong, In a sense I do feel better with higher levels but for me to maintain healthy relationships with people close to me, I’m better on about 110-125 mgs a week. Anastrozole is hardly needed on this level. I’m taking 0.1mg every 3 weeks. If that.

My problem is, my testicles. Anyone who remembers my story. I had already suffered a fair good amount of atrophy to my gonads from AAS abuse 10+ years back. It was never rectified, so it is what it is. Anyhow my issue is hCG.

I need hCG on TRT to keep my testicles alive/functioning /(hanging somewhat). Without hCG on TRT my balls start to die and want to play hide n seek fairly quickly. I’m talking a week, (2 weeks max). I have tried many many many different hCG protocols and no matter what, they ALWAYS ruin my quality of life to the point its not worth taking it.

So this is my predicament. I need TRT because I abused AAS as a youngster with fuck all knowledge and now I’m left with low T. And we all know how that can effect quality of life.

If I take hCG for example at 50-75iu E2D, I feel the highly negative effects it has on me. If I take hCG at 500iu E3D, I feel the negative effects it has on me. It doesn’t matter the dose (mind you they’re just 2 examples) I take, it ruins quality of life. So I’m stuck, I don’t know what to do. I can’t continue to live my life taking hCG and having it throw me off for a few days whenever I take it. But without it, my balls will shrivel and die and the left one can become painful.

Even though it’s expensive, the last thing I can try. Is buying pharma grade pregnyl as my hCG and discontinue the compounded/peptide one I use. But I don’t really think it will help. As clearly this peptide form of hCG does the job in mimicking the LH hormone for me. But who knows what other hormones it’s firing up too much thst makes me feel off. No one really knows. There’s alot of guesses n whatnot online. But no scientific proof or studies on what other hormones hcg in men, gets going.

So any suggestions greatly appreciated, thanks.